Torn Tales - Rebound Edition released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Torn Tales: Rebound Edition is now available:
Torn Tales: Rebound Edition

Torn Tales: Rebound Edition is a much expanded version of the original Torn Tales, based upon the classic story. Check out co-op play, more custom loot items, gem crafting, new quests and new arenas.

The original version of Torn Tales is not required, Rebound Edition will work as a standalone game.

You will wield the powers of Robin Hood, Snow White and Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde as they fight together in the dark landscape assembled by the evil Bookbinder. He has bound enemies from across the fabled lands to stop you, so be ready for the unexpected.
More information.

Last edited:
@HiddenX;, the link is not working.

Their title screen is very high level art, done by a real pro!! I mean that book's colors looks super awesome and all grading of intensities is masterfully done. How it leads the eye is amazing.
header.jpg

Now this looks interesting!

Thanks RPGWatch for finding another game that none of the other game sites seem to have heard about (or can't be bothered covering).

I'm gonna check it out :)

I got the original free several times. It's a clickfest with only combat, so no NPCs or quests. There are progression mechanics, but they're simple and not very engaging.

You can find flash games that are deeper and less repetitive, so I don't recommend this.

Back
Top Bottom