Fallout 76 - Live Action Trailer

Me. It's your close-mindedness that is moronic. If you have to be hateful, try doing it without insulting people who don't share your opinion.
Being offended is a choice.
You made the wrong choice. Just like with this game.

They stole that opening scene where the girl is acting like Mary Poppins with two Uzis firing from a well known right wing meme...so now (according to the sjw logic) we can officially call Fallout 76, as neo-Nazi and white supremacist inspired! :lol:

But seriously, that was pretty bad...and the only good thing about that god-awful trailer was the song.

-- staff has changed, the writers have run out of ideas and are clinging to a core concept distorted by time -- and it starts to become a caricature of itself. I think that time come for Fallout.

Bethesda hasn't had any "new ideas" for Fallout since they implemented the mechanics for Fallout 3. Even in that title, the content itself was a repurposing of Tim Cain's Supermutants, raiders, and ghouls; they are incapable of pushing the franchise forward with new concepts and quite content with recycling both the tech and the content itself.

Fallout '76 is simply an experiment to see just how lazy they can be and still turn a profit from mindless consumers.

"What moron that actually enjoyed Fallouts one or two would even give this piece of drek a chance?"

Is anyone seriously not understanding this as hate?! This statement calls someone who enjoyed Fallouts 1 and 2 as well as 76 a moron, and that's not hate???

There's a lot of hate in the world lately. Look in the mirror. And yes I'm hating on the hate here.

I had fun with my modded Fallout 3. At least they tried to make it a 3D RPG (which New Vegas did even better). Fallout 4 was no longer salvageable (believe me I tried).

But this… this is something else. It's only Fallout in name. It's a game for Far Cry players who haven't even heard of Fallout 1 & 2. Friggin' shame… hope it tanks.

"What moron that actually enjoyed Fallouts one or two would even give this piece of drek a chance?"

This is called a rhetorical question. (for those so offended by it)

A rhetorical question is defined as -- a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

He is not calling anyone personally a moron. It is not a real question. He is just saying, in a nutshell "Wow, this game looks really bad!" I think he is allowed that opinion. Even if it offends a few Fallout fans or Bethseda fans.

Just my 2 cents!

This is called a rhetorical question. (for those so offended by it)

A rhetorical question is defined as -- a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

He is not calling anyone personally a moron. It is not a real question. He is just saying, in a nutshell "Wow, this game looks really bad!" I think he is allowed that opinion. Even if it offends a few Fallout fans or Bethseda fans.

Just my 2 cents!
Bah this is the internet and everything we write is taken as offensive.:lol:

Time to re-post this old image.

someone-is-wrong-on-internet.png

Bethesda is Interplaying with the franchise across platforms and game genres

512K6RZ5IvL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
Bethesda is Interplaying with the franchise across platforms and game genres

512K6RZ5IvL._SY445_.jpg
I actually enjoyed playing that game and the other PS2 games based on Baldur's Gate and Everquest. Yes I know it damages my gaming cred but hey different tastes.

Last edited:

Is anyone seriously not understanding this as hate?! This statement calls someone who enjoyed Fallouts 1 and 2 as well as 76 a moron, and that's not hate???

There's a lot of hate in the world lately. Look in the mirror. And yes I'm hating on the hate here.

Strange that you choose to identify with the word moron. I mean, you can identify as you please, but it seems a strange choice. Also, I have no idea where you live, but if you think generic unpersonalized text on a screen is 'hate', I encourage you to visit 90% of the rest of the world to discover what that word really means.

I actually enjoyed playing that game and the other PS2 games based on Baldur's Gate and Everquest. Yes I know it damages my gaming cred but hey different tastes.
Dark Alliance wasn't that bad of a game. It was just too bad it used the BG name...

This is just lazy with or without the Fallout brand slapped on to it.

It's a winged deathclaw. I have no speech.

It's actually a dragon from Skyrim, I kid you not. :)
I've watched a video or two and I'm pretty sure they've reused the same animation/AI ( flies two times in a circle, lands, repeat...).
It's obvious this is something they've quickly came up with and reused a lot of things here. Even if they make good profit here, not sure this is smart ( for their reputation).
Fallout IV already received good amount of backlash for "too close to F3"/being outdated.

Oh, that's just Carnifex. When someone mentions EA/Ubisoft/etc he gets..excited. ;)

Lol this is a new one:

499a9df1-914a-483a-97ec-e291b4060c4c.png

Guess they meant things like this ( "...being our first online game, we can expect new sensational bugs to encounter")

A "bug" does something "accidentally"?
It's a bug with it's own mind I guess. Or there is another bug within a bug that randomly causes a bug to "misbehave".

A "bug" does something "accidentally"?
It's a bug with it's own mind I guess. Or there is another bug within a bug that randomly causes a bug to "misbehave".
You disappoint me.
I expected some pun with "insta-uninstall" or something. ;)

Back
Top Bottom