Witcher 3 - Play as Triss, Yennefer, or Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read this thread several times to see where Aubrielle got the "women have opinions therefore people riot" from. I still don't get it. If someone could point out where anyone even inferred that they were uncomfortable about opinions etc that would be great.

Maybe my english isn't as great as I thought it was because I sure can't find it. The gender issue still seems to come from nowhere.

Could of come from my boredom the other night. I should never have this much time off of work.

I thought the stories about women only playing phone like games, were already debunked quite some time ago and that a large amount of women are actual serious gamers. I find it strange that there are still plenty of men thinking women are not serious gamers. Ignorance must be a bliss I suppose. It still is stupid though.
Women are part of a large group of players and this thread shows how many men feel uncomfortable with it that these women also have an opinion.

On a side note I also cook ;)

Most likely me but I was just messing around. I don't just as long they keep making good RPG's who plays them or doesn't play them.

And with THAT overt display of misogyny, you're on my ignore list too. Goodnight, grandpa.

You post a silly picture, I make a even sillier comment. You take offence to my silly comment put me on ignore(which I can't do to you though I wouldn't as I have stated many times I like your posts). Then make a slag comment about my age or referring that I am old man and that is the only reason I would make a comment like that.

Then 2 days latter you send me this in PM:

Edit: Removed

Inferring that these are my beliefs towards woman and some infraction point which I have never heard of.

I would have preferred a PM asking to edit it or remove it but okay. I guess I have a history here of slagging woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow... Aubrielle is taking this personal vendetta against your entire gender pretty damn serious.

Maybe if you PM back and tell her you are "gender questioning" and that you find her comment offensive she'll backpedal.

In most of the arguments that she partakes in, I'm still at a loss to figure out how she turns it from "Topic A" to "Everyone hates women". Its mind boggling. But I guess thats the same bias that she trys to say everyone else has.

*sigh*

Look. Being a jerk isn't against the rules of this site. Making degrading comments toward an entire group is.

We can discuss the rest via PM, Celtic.

And Wisdom, I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to stir up trouble. Please let this thread die and let's all move on.

I thought you blocked me.

I was replying to Myrthos who resurrected the thread. You didn't answer my question on the first couple pages as to how this has to do with gender, and you appear not to be able to answer it now. I was hoping someone else could point it out to me to avoid hurting your feelings again.

*sigh*

Look. Being a jerk isn't against the rules of this site. Making degrading comments toward an entire group is.

We can discuss the rest via PM, Celtic.

And Wisdom, I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to stir up trouble. Please let this thread die and let's all move on.

No we don't need to do it in PM, this was started in a public forum which I have no history of being any way towards woman. This thread had derailed long ago and from my point of view was getting worst as it went along.

You have now called me Grampa and a being a Jerk, I don't share those feelings about myself nor have anything bad to say about you.

I have a total of 27 pm in the 5 years, I didn't join here to talk in private and have nothing to hide.

Well, now that I've taken moderator action, it's sorta my place to see what threads pop up in the wake of that, right?

And that's your call, Celtic.

And Wisdom, I do have both of you on ignore, and no, I won't engage you any further. Feel free to rabble-rouse all you like if that's what suits you, and then you can go live down in the P&R forum when someone else finally moves this thread down there.

Someone was out of line, and I acted. End of story. Have a good New Years.

Well, now that I've taken moderator action, it's sorta my place to see what threads pop up in the wake of that, right?

And Wisdom, I do have both of you on ignore, and no, I won't engage you any further. Feel free to rabble-rouse all you like if that's what suits you, and then you can go live down in the P&R forum when someone else finally moves this thread down there.

Alright, fair enough.
Sure doesn't sound like the type of equality you promote ideologically.

Seems about right, take you ball and go home.

Edit: Removed

I asked you nicely not to bring this topic to me in PM. I don't care about the infraction point I dont' even know what it is. If I can't post here any more because of something so silly then I can't.

I will edited that post but not remove that other post nor this post as it seems like blackmail to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I will take the time to thank you for acknowledging my age by calling me Grampa not knowing my age. Seem like profiling to me based on words but I guess that is different then saying something about a women even in jest.

I've had enough. Thread closed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom