Bedlam - Passed The $100,000 Mark

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The latest kickstarter update for Bedlam shares information the game has passed the $100,000 Mark, but still needs to get another $25,000 to get funded.

BEDLAM has smashed through the $100,000 mark! WAY TO GO!!! We have turned the corner into our final week! We still have 28k to go as of this writing, but I wanted to take a moment and look forward to our first stretch goal, which is a fuller audio and music experience by composer Kevin Riepl (GEARS OF WAR).
More information.

24k to go as I write this. Hoping this makes it.

Post-apocalyptic, turn-based RPG that doesn't take itself too seriously - yes please.

24k to go as I write this. Hoping this makes it.

Post-apocalyptic, turn-based RPG that doesn't take itself too seriously - yes please.

Agreed...according to Kicktraq they actually will, and I don't know if Kicktraq factors in last day surges or not. Fingers crossed!

Really surprised by the lack of support this has received to be honest. If it was put out a year or two ago, they would have probably had much more luck w/ 4x the money.

Tempted by that $40 bobblehead addon, but I promised myself "no more physical goods" with Kickstarter projects.

I'm sure their timing is what's hurting them right now. A year ago, they might have hit their goal way faster. Either way, I'm sure it will get made at some point, I've no regrets on supporting this one.

I'd really like them to get funded, but wouldn't be at all disappointed if they didn't make any stretch goals. One KS feature I definitely don't like is how a random amount of extra funding completely alters the scope and timeline of a game.

Really surprised by the lack of support this has received to be honest. If it was put out a year or two ago, they would have probably had much more luck w/ 4x the money.

Tempted by that $40 bobblehead addon, but I promised myself "no more physical goods" with Kickstarter projects.
Well I don't know about general public but to me graphics are uninteresting, combat is worse than in Banner Saga and maybe people just don't like the on rails gameplay like Banner Saga had.
Walking Dead games felt less on rails and felt like player had more control than Banner Saga and that is saying much considering Walking Dead games are just glorified interactive movies.

Where does it say that everything is linear like in Banner Saga? It's the same engine, not the same game with swapped out graphics.

Where does it say that everything is linear like in Banner Saga? It's the same engine, not the same game with swapped out graphics.

Yeah, I'm under the impression it's closer to something like FTL but with the combat of The Banner Saga.

Back
Top Bottom