Witcher 3 Custom Map Markers

The Witcher 3

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch
There is one thing so far which is extremely annoying.

It looks like it is only possible to place like 10 custom map markers?

And once you have fetched a loot or liberated a site or something like that, it doesn't change color on the map either.

This makes it near impossible to keep track of which places, that are cleared and which are not, and also it makes it near impossible if you want to play without the map markers and only make your own ones.

Why, just why? this is extremely stupid. Hopefully I've missed something? Anyone knows ?

Yea I ran into the 10 limit just the other day (Friday). Really super duper dumb and annoying. Even worse you can't have custom text on the map (heck even the king bounty games let you have an unlimited number of custom text notes on the map). I wonder if this is a by-product of consolization which lacks a decent alpha entry system.

Didn't have a problem with the map markers so I can't relate with your problem. On the other-hand my OCD tendencies kick in, and I end up having to visit every question mark.

Haven't ran into that problem yet myself, it seems odd that it would have a limit on markers. Silly. One problem I've had playing this game since the beginning is if you get any of the sigils above the first tier, they don't seem to work. Or I'm doing something really wrong.

I've never tried to place more than one and I don't do that a whole lot.

When you've completed a place (taken the treasure, typically) then it goes from black to grey on the map.

Or I'm doing something really wrong.
Yep. I've been spraying fire just fine.

@carnifex
Did you assign the new signs in the slots?
And did you use the alternate casting, with k&m press the q-button longer then usual (at least for me)

Back
Top Bottom