Indivisible, an A-RPG on IndieGogo - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Kickstarters » Indivisible, an A-RPG on IndieGogo

Default Indivisible, an A-RPG on IndieGogo

October 6th, 2015, 00:00
Hi all,

The studio that made "Skullgirls" (which is not a RPG) is doing an IndieGogo campaign for an action-RPG that looks really nice to me:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i…nd-505-games#/

To give you a quick overview:
- the game universe is mostly inspired by Asian mythologies.
- the game system is inspired by Valkyrie Profile: you control one character for the exploration in 2D environnements. When you encounter an ennemy, you control a group characters for the a semi-real time battle system where each character is associated with a button.
- the 2D animations are really beautiful (which might not be completely uncorrelated with the fact that their previous game was a 2D fighting game).
- they're asking for quite a lot of money (1.500.000$), but they have a editor that will give them 2.000.000$ in addition if they succeed their IndieGogo campaign.
- the game is planned for january 2018.
- there's a downloadable demo (windows only) if you want to see what it looks like.

I did not backed it yet, but I'm thinking about it. The only thing that scares me is the amount of money they need, which seems a lot for an "indie" game (even though "Valkyrie Profile" was more like an AAA game when it was released).

EDIT: Crap, I didn't check the news before posting this
Can we still discuss about it here?

Luitoine

Watcher
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Kickstarters » Indivisible, an A-RPG on IndieGogo