Hero-U - Coming to Nintendo Switch - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Hero-U - Coming to Nintendo Switch

Default Hero-U - Coming to Nintendo Switch

January 17th, 2021, 10:49
Hero-U will arrive on Nintendo Switch February 9th 2021.

loading…

Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption is a humorous fantasy role-playing adventure game by Lori and Corey Cole, creators of the acclaimed Quest for Glory series.

Feature list:
- Story and Character-Driven Adventure Game
- Role-Playing Game Featuring Skills, Equipment, and Tactical Combat
- Replayable with thousands of player choices and story variations
- Turn-Based, Non-Twitch, Avoidable Combat
- Seamless Blend of Dramatic Story and Comedy
- Immersive Mini-Games and Challenging Stealth Gameplay
- First of a Series of Games Set at the Hero University

About this game:
Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption is an epic - and humorous - fantasy adventure and role-playing game in which you take on the role of Shawn O'Conner, a young man striving to become a hero as well as a rogue.

During the day, Shawn attends classes at the University, practices his skills, and tries to make friends with other students. At night, it's time to pull out weapons, armor, and traps to explore the abandoned wine cellars, stunning sea caves, creepy catacombs, and deadly dungeon beneath Hero-U. Most combat is optional for those who prefer a pure adventure game, but there are ample rewards for those who choose to valorously fight the creatures that threaten the school and all of Sardonia.

Shawn can become the Rogue of the Year while exploring a mysterious castle, making friends and enemies, fighting deadly foes, and uncovering the secrets of his own hidden past. Meanwhile players will enjoy the rich and humorous dialogue and descriptions as they guide Shawn through his adventures.
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)

January 17th, 2021, 16:48
It's days like these that I miss my Switch. The game is awesome, the console is superior to many others, it should be a total victory on both fronts.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

January 18th, 2021, 12:36
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
It's days like these that I miss my Switch. The game is awesome, the console is superior to many others, it should be a total victory on both fronts.
Cool - I had heard about the Switch version coming, didn't know what folks thought about the PC version. Will have to check it out (one platform or the other).
--
-- Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Hero-U - Coming to Nintendo Switch