Project Haven - Features | Highlights - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Project Haven - Features | Highlights

Default Project Haven - Features | Highlights

April 18th, 2021, 15:35
Some feature highlights videos for Project Haven.

loading…

Haven city is a dark place. But that doesn't mean you can't have some sweet highlights to lighten up your way!

loading…

In our continual pursuit of improved player experience we have reworked our player detection indicators. You can now see where exactly in your path you will be detected by known enemies!

loading…

Today we reveal a new challenge you and your Steel Dragons will be facing! In Project Haven cameras can pose as a roadblock for your path, but can also be an opportunity with the right skills!
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)

April 18th, 2021, 18:38
That's still looking very good!
I hope the SP campaign will be developed enough, did they give any estimation on its length? Nice that it features coop, too.

Redglyph

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

April 20th, 2021, 21:57
Lil' bit too sneaky for me.
--
SSI Gold Box-style game, we are working on.

mercy

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)

April 22nd, 2021, 19:31
Hey! Dev here.

Originally Posted by Redglyph View Post
That's still looking very good!
I hope the SP campaign will be developed enough, did they give any estimation on its length? Nice that it features coop, too.
SP/Coop campaign is the main focus of the game and it's pretty lengthy and developed, we haven't announced yet the exact length though

Originally Posted by mercy View Post
Lil' bit too sneaky for me.
Game is not stealth based, we have stealth mechanics and it something we have been developing lately (hence the videos), but it's completely optional, you can definitely go guns blazing. Game was actually built with combat in mind first!

ForesightGames

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

April 22nd, 2021, 20:03
Originally Posted by ForesightGames View Post
Hey! Dev here.

SP/Coop campaign is the main focus of the game and it's pretty lengthy and developed, we haven't announced yet the exact length though

Game is not stealth based, we have stealth mechanics and it something we have been developing lately (hence the videos), but it's completely optional, you can definitely go guns blazing. Game was actually built with combat in mind first!
Good to know, thanks!

And welcome here

Redglyph

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

April 22nd, 2021, 21:22
It's always a pleasure to see a developer pop in, welcome! I like how you've made the stealth optional, giving players choices is always a good thing in my book.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Project Haven - Features | Highlights