Sent invites to all of ya'll. C'mon any more? Don't be shy. If I haven't sent you an invite yet and you are a Codexer, just ask.

If you are a Codex regular and would like entry into the RPG Codex Group on the Watch say so here. It's like a little embassy for a government in exile. Already have 25 Codex regulars on the Group. So if you are a Codex regular and want to get into the group for Codex regulars, tell me in this thread so I can put you into the group for Codex regulars.

bird.gif

You're right, I should do everything I can to avoid the dreaded RPGWatchers! :lol:

Patrolling Watchwitz almost makes you wish for a nuclear holocaust.

Fuck the codex is still down,we still have to sexually harass the Watch and the Butthurt Belgian isn't as funny as High Priest Harlequin.This thread need some incline fast
136262_photo.gif

Sent invites to all of ya'll. C'mon any more? Don't be shy. If I haven't sent you an invite yet and you are a Codexer, just ask.

I don't seem to have one so please send one

Last edited:
Created a new group, sending invites now.
Oh fuck, is there going to be a gang war? Because I am pretty sure CF listens to rap music, so be careful he is obviously capable of inflicting some serious pain.

Back
Top Bottom