Arcadian Atlas - Has a Publisher - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Arcadian Atlas - Has a Publisher

Default Arcadian Atlas - Has a Publisher

April 15th, 2021, 00:22
Arcadian Atlas has secured a publisher. Additionally a comment from the developer on the Kickstarter page suggests that the game maybe getting close to beta. You might want to check out the latest Kickstarter update from February to see some videos and general progress so far.

Becca BairCreator 8 days ago

Alrighty beta backers, we're about 1 month, give or take some change (might have feedback from the publisher next milestone turn-in we want to address) before we send yall your keys! Again, if you have not received your survey and you are in one of the $40+ pledge tiers, you should have received a Kickstarter survey from me. If you did not receive this survey, please shoot me a message here on Kickstarter and I'll get back to you ASAP!
[…]

What's Shakin'?

It's been an absolutely INSANE sprint of keeping our faces to our monitors, knocking out milestone after milestone with the publisher. We're on a very tight timeline, but I'm super pleased to say we are actually slightly AHEAD of schedule at the moment. Because of this, we are excited to share with y'all that we are jumping a bit forward in our milestones & starting the storyboarding for a new trailer!! It has been ages since we put out a video and we're pumped to show ya all the cool stuff we've been working on.

The trailer is going to be huge for us -- pitching to various consoles and major game events! The pitch is also a big time for us because it means it's almost time to reveal who we are working with (*cough* not Epic *cough*) via a big ol' announcement! So lot's of cool stuff coming down the pipeline there.

[…]
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)

April 15th, 2021, 04:58
Good news as the game reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics.
--
Rule#1- "You Can Only Have An Opinion If Itís The Acceptable One Nowadays."

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)

April 15th, 2021, 11:26
Never thought I'd see the day. I think I wishlisted this on Steam in like.. 2016, it was looking promising.

Nereida

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

April 15th, 2021, 17:38
Mmmm, if this turns out anything like Final Fantasy: Tactics, Fell Seal, or Tactics: Ogre, I'll be one of the first in line!

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

April 15th, 2021, 18:22
So funny…I totally forget I backed this.
--
If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Arcadian Atlas - Has a Publisher