I'm coming home

I can't wait to read your view on the new Farmageddon movie, as far as I learned to know you here, Fluent ! ;)
You'd probably call it shit, but on the other hand you have offered such a diversity of opinions that i can never be sure what you'll write next. ;)

Hello Alrik, how have you been brother?
@lackblogger;, I'm still using Codex because I can honestly say I love the people there. That site has such charming members, and it may not come through when you read their posts at a glance and see some seemingly childish behaviors. But they all have hearts of gold, and from being on there and using the shoutbox and interacting with them all, I fell in love with each and every member of that site. So I can't leave there, but I love this site too, and will start posting here more as well. Cheers!

I'm still using Codex because I can honestly say I love the people there. That site has such charming members

230114_908223010.png

Stockholm Syndrome symptoms and behaviors

"These sentimental feelings are not strictly for show, however. Since captives often fear that their affection will be perceived as fake, they eventually begin to believe that their positive sentiments are genuine. The conception of Stockholm syndrome has grown to include victims of kidnappings or hostage instances, domestic or child abuse, human trafficking, incest, prisoners of war, political terrorism, cult members, concentration camp prisoners, slaves, and prostitutes. It is believed that women are especially prone to developing the condition."

While I don't frequent the Codex forums myself, I welcome any and all that wish to peruse both forums. The more the merrier, and welcome back, Fluent. I look forward to seeing what new games intrigue you!!

While I don't frequent the Codex forums myself, I welcome any and all that wish to peruse both forums. The more the merrier, and welcome back, Fluent. I look forward to seeing what new games intrigue you!!

Thanks bro! Good to be back. New games that intrigue me are Disco Elysium (incredibly hyped for this one) and The Outer Worlds. Also looking forward to Bloodlines 2 next year, and a few others. Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory comes out in a day or two so I'll be picking that up as well. Cheers! :party:

Getting shat upon by the Codex toxic waste dump requires several shots of Rad-X or an enviro-suit stuffed with plenty of kitty litter. I'm afraid you'll need to complete a side quest before you're fully cleared for posting. :biggrin:

Getting shat upon by the Codex toxic waste dump requires several shots of Rad-X or an enviro-suit stuffed with plenty of kitty litter. I'm afraid you'll need to complete a side quest before you're fully cleared for posting. :biggrin:

Haha, no doubt! :) :party:

Young novice, you must choose. Haven't you listened the morning sermons at all? One cannot walk the holy path of fire, while treating followers of beliar like his brother. Such is not the way of Innos. ;)

ps. really glad to see that you're doing better Fluent. :)

pps. Did you notice the news piece about gothic prequel? Should be an amazing thing to play through once it is finished!

Hey @Dez; ! Yeah, I saw that. Should definitely be interesting to play through. And yes, I'm doing well. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom