Wendy's RPG is surprisingly well-done (har!)

tenor.gif

I've just been looking into the game rules PDF. It looks indeed astonishingly well ... errm ... "fleshed out".

It's like ... you look on the surface, believe it's a joke, but within, it tastes good. Or at least not bad.

I have NEVER seen such a thing, though.

What I noticed after a third reading, is, that it looks like a good RPG system - even standard - if - and that's the point ! - if you were replacing these Wendy-oriented names and terminology by standard RPG system terminologies … If you do that, it loses most of its … "wendyness", so to say, and looks fairly normal again.

Back in the day when I had my D&D, C&S, Traveler and Aftermath crew, we would have given this one a try. It certainly made for an interesting read and brought back lots of great memories, so thanks for that.

Never deal with a dragon ginger.

No, but there's a whole Order called like that your character could be a member of !

On the map, the central landmass is shaped like a burger :D

PC Gamer noticed, too.

All this talk but not one person has referenced this?

It's not THAT old, damn it!!

No, but there's a whole Order called like that your character could be a member of !

The Order of the Chicken Nuggets is pretty cool, they are like the Rogue class. I love this ability:

Level 2
The 4-Piece Assault: Displaying your advanced Grace and speed, you make four quick strikes on your opponent. Roll a d20 for each strike, and do 1d4 physical damage for each successful roll.

:lol:

I'm thinking there might have been a whole lot of drinking going on while this was being created and fleshed out.

At least they had fun with it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom