Matt Chat - Trent Oster Interview and a George Ziets Announcement - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Matt Chat - Trent Oster Interview and a George Ziets Announcement

Default Matt Chat - Trent Oster Interview and a George Ziets Announcement

October 21st, 2019, 12:52
Matt Chat talked to Trent Oster about game design and development. Also a George Ziets announcement.

loading…

Lots of great advice here on game dev from a man who's seen it all. We also talk about Axis & Allies Online. Stay tuned to the end of the video for a sneak peek and special announcement from George Ziets!
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)

October 22nd, 2019, 14:59
George Ziets starting his own studio to make RPGs could be good news. Mask of the Betrayer was pretty good.

daveyd

Turn-based lifeform
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

October 22nd, 2019, 15:58
I'd give any new game put out by Ziets a fair shot, assuming it would be in the vein of something like Mask of the Betrayer.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

October 24th, 2019, 15:20
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
I'd give any new game put out by Ziets a fair shot, assuming it would be in the vein of something like Mask of the Betrayer.
Agreed but I wouldn't kickstart it.
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

October 24th, 2019, 16:15
Yeah, I agree on the whole kick starter thing these days, it would have to be a seriously solid production for me to kick in. I've sponsored close to four hundred projects to date, but the only ones I really back now are documentaries or novels, computer kick-ins are far and few between.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Matt Chat - Trent Oster Interview and a George Ziets Announcement