What games are you playing now?

Replaying IWD/HoW + NPC project, I love this game, having blast! :)

Still playing D3, CS, Skyrim whenever I don't have much time to play (which is waaaayyy too often). Also playing D:OS whenever both myself and hubby are free, which is getting very rare :(

Still struggling with BG1... I just can't seem to finish this game. Anyone know if BG1 NPC project is compatible with BG:EE? Lack of NPC interaction is really killing this game for me. New NPCs introduced in EE just don't do it for me :(

I'm right at the conclusion of Legend of Grimrock II after some 50 hours. It's been a fantastic experience; love it immensely and look forward to a replay with a different party configuration (must try a farmer for example…) in the future.

I even decided to indulge a little and say thanks to Almost Human by purchasing a mug and Grimrock hoodie from their Cafe Press store. http://www.cafepress.com/almosthumanshop

I've also just started Walking Dead by Telltale, after picking it up cheap during the recent sales. I finished the second episode last night and found the experience oddly relaxing and enjoyable despite the rigidity of the game-play and some unwelcome QTE's. I love the aspect of difficult choices the most.

Apart from that, I'm inserting some Championship Pacman (made it into the top 1100 out of 380,000 players huzzah!) here and there and will get back to Divinity: OS after I've completed Grimrock II.

Last edited:
Hi-res patch for Fallout 2 works like a charm. Made a Fast Shot Character with Big Guns in mind.
Got through the boring sections in Fallout 2 starts and finally reached New Reno at level 6.
What struck me about New Reno is how 'easy' it was to being a made man.
Salvatore's quest chain in particular involved just one skill check to open a locked door.
The rest are just talk, talk, and talk. Pay up. And... done.
You're a made man. Go talk to the Gun store owner for Special Stock.
Acquired Bozar for more than 10k caps worth of trade (easy, considering there wasn't really anything worthwhile to buy. And digging all the graves in Golgotha nets you 2 SMGs, Metal Armor and other goodies worth more than 4000 caps) , 200x FMJ Ammo. Walked back to the Den. Pop mentats and put on sunglasses, successfully inviting Vic into the party with Sulik already in tow - then walked outside. Unload two bursts of 10mm SMG on one of the Metzger's goon's face. Killing him. Ran out of the zone. Came back, raised Bozar. Unload freely. More bursts of shots to kill all the slavers. Loot them all

That was fun.
More freedom than I felt in Wastelands 2 and the graphic didn't age as badly as expected with high-res mod. In fact now I'm tempted to restart and get Gambling Tagged for the infinite caps ^_^

Probably will whack Lara's gang at the church as well. EXP is EXP.

I'm finding myself struggling to complete Legend of Grimrock II.

I'm not sure why exactly. I think it's a fantastic dungeon crawler, but I'm just not in the mood for this type of game right now. In fact, I've hardly gamed at all the last couple of weeks. :-/

I think I need to change things up. A first-person shooter perhaps, or maybe just something that's more action-oriented in general.

Perhaps some female companionship? ;)

I'm finding myself struggling to complete Legend of Grimrock II.

I'm not sure why exactly. I think it's a fantastic dungeon crawler, but I'm just not in the mood for this type of game right now. In fact, I've hardly gamed at all the last couple of weeks. :-/

I think I need to change things up. A first-person shooter perhaps, or maybe just something that's more action-oriented in general.

I like to always have multiple possible games for this very reason - I am sometimes in the mood for a shooter or a-RPG or grand strategy or whatever ... so if a game comes out and I am not in the mood ... I wait.

I like to always have multiple possible games for this very reason - I am sometimes in the mood for a shooter or a-RPG or grand strategy or whatever … so if a game comes out and I am not in the mood … I wait.

The risk if you do this is that you keep jumping and never finish anything though ?

The risk if you do this is that you keep jumping and never finish anything though ?

This is what happens to me :( I never finish games if I have multiple games on the go. These days I stick to just one game a time even if the game has some low points.

I am doggedly gonna finish Drakensang 2, gosh darn it. But this game (plus Diablo 3) has really put me in the mood for some 1st person action.

Last edited:
Aaaand now, thanks to Dez and Txa1265, I've installed Jedi Academy and am dipping into that in between the really long quests towards the end of Borderlands 2.

It makes me long for the good old days of LucasArts.

Aaaand now, thanks to Dez and Txa1265, I've installed Jedi Academy and am dipping into that in between the really long quests towards the end of Borderlands 2.

It makes me long for the good old days of LucasArts.

You're not the only one ... I was just starting replaying Civ IV and then had to reinstall Jedi Knight II!

Sure - but for me anyway that doesn't tend to happen. If I truly don't like the game I have no problem with not finishing ... but if I am just not in the mood another game will usually get me reset.

Back
Top Bottom