Kingmaker - Linzi is your Chronicler

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Owlcat introduce us to Linzi, who is your own personal chronicler in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

Introducing Linzi: Your Own Personal Chronicler

Before we begin - please check out our companion miniature poll

Dear Pathfinders! As you may recall, one possible add-on for backers of the boxed edition of Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a companion miniature. But which companion should be granted this honor? 11 characters will join you on your adventure in the Stolen Lands, but only one of them can be immortalized as a miniature. Which one is it going to be? That decision is up to you - our community! If you would like to vote in the companion miniature poll, hop on over to our official forums here: https://owlcatgames.com/forums/forum.php

You can find the poll at the very top of the ‘Dev Forum’ section. Please note: you can only access the Dev forums if you have transferred your Kickstarter pledge to our backer portal. If you still need to do this and require like help and instructions, please send us an email to Team@Owlcatgames.com and we'll lend a hand!

Introducing Linzi

It's time to meet a very special member of your party: Linzi the halfling bard. Linzi used to be a student at the Pitax Academy of Grand Arts, but was expelled for "impudence towards persons of the highest esteem" — that is, for writing a raunchy limerick about Castruccio Irovetti, ruler of Pitax. Unabashed, she moved on with a bold plan: to find the next great hero in the making, join their party, and document their road to victory in the greatest book Golarion has ever seen. She has chosen you as her main character, and she's not leaving your side before she sees the end of your great adventure! Sure, she never got her degree, so her turn of phrase might be a bit awkward sometimes, and she might use her artistic license to exaggerate things a bit... But only to deliver the best account possible of your noble (or ignoble) deeds! What she lacks in bardic education, she makes up for in devotion to her vocation.

Don’t let Linzi’s cheerful personality fool you – when it matters, she has a fierce spirit, loyal to her friends, and determined to follow them to glory, no matter what stands in their way. There is history to be made, a story to be told, and she is adamant to be there from the prologue to the last page. However, don't expect her to flatter you: Linzi is a free spirit who holds little reverence towards noble titles. She truthfully records your deeds, good or evil, and leaves it to the future generations to judge what kind of person you were.

Like all bards, Linzi can handle regular blades and bows, and protect herself with light armor and a shield. She is also quite competent with magic, but her true power lies in her music — she can compose enchanting songs that inspire heroism in her allies, and makes her enemies tremble.

Linzi is eager to help you rule your realm. Charismatic and well-meaning, she makes for a great diplomat who always tries to find a mutually-beneficial solution for all parties. She is also willing to lend a hand to support your young kingdom's cultural life, and let the artistic talents of the people flourish.

Hail to the Kings!

Owlcats
More information.

Gameplay and graphics looks really neat! I wouldn't be surprised if I end up liking this game more than PoE2.

All 11 companions are now revealed via backer miniature poll. To be honest, not a big fan of portrait art direction. The only one I like is the elf female (Jaethal the inquisitor).

But still this is my most anticipated!! I can't wait till late summer/early 2018!!!

This looks really good. Reminds me of a turn base nwn. Kind of sorry I didn't back it.

It's not turn-based though, it is in fact RTwP (unfortunately).

I crumbled... pre-ordered Kingmaker. First time ever (I don't like paying for a product that doesn't even exist - at this point anyway).

Back
Top Bottom