WarWizard-anybody ever play this? 1994

What about getting him to approach GoG as another freebie they could offer? That would seem to be made of the utmost win as it has been awhile since they've had one along those lines.

Brad McQuaid was the key designer of Everquest. No wonder the name was familiar.

I bought amiga too late. Most best crpgs had allready gone and were nowhere to be found. Not that I actually could have known that they existed in the first place. There was no internet to read about what crpgs the platform had and once the stores ran out of copies it was almost impossible to found them anymore.

It was same with C64 cassette. I would have loved play to rpgs etc with it butI thought they released them only for disk. It was not until 15 years later that I found out the cassette had them too its just that they were released like 5 years before I got my c64 and by that time they had sold them out allready. I almost managed to buy roadwarrior (rare re-release) once but even that was quickly sold out by the time I called the store.

I'd like to have a copy as well. :)

I'll pass. ;)

Not that I don't like some old-school gaming once in awhile, but it's not like I'll ever have time to get around to playing it...

Just mail it to abandonia. Im sure they are more than happy to take it. They would also do a review of the game as an extra. Abandonia also always moderates their collection removing/adding them depenging on their allowed status by the owners/ESA so they have good standards.

Okay, I sent a copy to Necrosis, who emailed me so I could email him back. If Txa or Alrik would like a copy, please email me and I'll send it along. Email addy is up above. You could PM me here if you like also. Mike, you'd really be helpful because you can host it and put a link in this thread for everyone else to grab.

HerrSchnuff, I'm not sure the Watch allows direct linking to rapidshare, so I didn't do it. As Zakhal has said, he's going to send it to Abandonia and txa1265 is going to put it up on his site soon. You should have a link pretty quickly.

As long as it's legal -- which apparently it now is, thanks to your efforts -- I don't think anyone from the Watch would object to any kind of links, wherever they lead to.

I mailed abandonia asking if theyll review it. Ill mail them the zip if they go for it.

Emailing us is not really a good decision. You probably contacted our Technical Team from Studentis, which doesn't deal with game updates. Anyways, if it's not really hard can you please register on the site and post your offer in the Offers subforums? It will take some time till we can find a reviewer, but at least it will be stored on our FTP server till we actually do find one.

Emailing us is not really a good decision. You probably contacted our Technical Team from Studentis, which doesn't deal with game updates. Anyways, if it's not really hard can you please register on the site and post your offer in the Offers subforums? It will take some time till we can find a reviewer, but at least it will be stored on our FTP server till we actually do find one.

Donnnnee...

Thanks nut. It sucks that this game was never fully released. I would of snatched it up in a heartbeat.

We (Abandonia) are trying to run it, but every time we create a new game it crashes when attempting to save your character. Any solutions?

Same here. Using DOSBox 0.73 -- as soon as I start a new game (click on Save), the game ends with this error message:

"ERR : Cannot open init dungeon wplayer/savegam1/cara_v/cara_v.dgn in ngw()"

Maybe it's still incompatible with DOSBox?

Same here. Tried all the different bat and exe files, but got that error everytime.

Edit: VDMsound doesn't work either.

Hmmm, sounds like I missed something. Do you guys have a folder called Wplayer? If not, try creating an empty folder called Wplayer in your game directory, then restart the game and save it immediately. Let me know if that works. If it doesn't I'll send everyone my Wplayer folder. I left it out of the zip file because I "thought" that the folder got created on a new game.

Back
Top Bottom