Kingdom Come: Deliverance

wiretripped

Machiavellian
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Warhorse just announced the release date for KCD, which is February 13, 2018. Still a bit of a wait, unfortunately, but this is one game I'm really looking forward to.

They also launched a pretty nice trailer to boot:

Who else is hyped? :)

I'm mildly interested. I've tried a couple of the betas - and I have to admit they weren't impressive. Also not a big fan of the concept as such, but it has potential - and it certainly looks fantastic in the marketing videos.

I'm... cautiously hyped. The game features look really awesome but this is pretty ambitious and the studio is new. I'm not stepping in first.

The wait ends in about 7 hours. KC:D is currently at the top of the global sales chart on Steam, beating out PUBG. Such brave lads to go charging in first!

P.S. Remember to disable your smiles in text when talking about KC:D!

The wait ends in about 7 hours.

lol, I might finish downloading it in time...except I'm going to be sleeping when it happens.

The game or the 20GB patch?

Game on Steam, which should already have the 20 gb patch, well I hope it does considering PS4 had the patch available last week for the disk version...but otherwise I'll just leave Steam on tomorrow for it to download while I'm at work.

Ok, I really want to play this game and get back to real pc gaming. The problem is I dont have a modern pc and rely on my four year old imac with bootcamp. I once had a descent gaming pc but they took it from me when theyr wide dme back in my first case (or sedond after dui). can anyone donate me some funds or id like to start a donation here so i can play with you guys. otherwise I am stuck playing morrowind, games on my iPad such as avernun, and games on my macair that I may be able to squeeze by such as pillars of eternity which i heard may run on it or my imac for sure. but im always out and about so i need like a laptop or put games on my macair or ipad, but if you guys wanna donate me some funds my paypal is Cirolak@yahoo.com.

You're a funny guy AI.

Andy at PC Gamer said it was bringing his GeForce 1080 machine down to 20-25fps in towns.

Andy at PC Gamer said it was bringing his GeForce 1080 machine down to 20-25fps in towns.
Haven't been to towns yet, only villages and minicastles, but so far I didn't notice FPS drops (GTX 1070).

However, a couple of times the game just froze. And then resumed after about 10 seconds of wait. Not sure what's that about, it's installed on SSD so I don't think it's some dataloading.
Also, when chatty is triggered, sometimes I had to wait 5-6 seconds till that same chatty fake cutscene appears. It just doesn't start instantly like in Gothic games. Or TW3. I guess it's some engine quirk.

Will definetly share if towns cause stutters and microfreezes.

Don't use easy lockpicking mod guys!
It's easy already. I can't even believe it's hard to some.
Sure, you won't be cracking very hard locks in the beginning, you need to improve the skill on very easy and easy locks first.

About unlimited saving please use the schnapps mod that will make you drunk if you overdo the saving. Don't pick the one that saves without use of alcohol.
I wouldn't suggest this at all if it wasn't for quest bugs that can totally destroy your game and then your last savegame is several hours old. Also, I wasn't aware there is no save on exit which gets deleted upon continuing - this was a horrible design decision for an openworld. Especially to people like me that get power outage that lasts for a few minutes interval often.

Free saves are mandatory for me. Good thing the modders took care of that already. The PC Master race is pleased.

If you think you'll abuse it in the first settlement to win the gambler, you won't profit much there. He has 1 coin in his pocket.

Even if he had more cash to get, he's stupid and you'll win the game easily.
Just collect 1s and 5s and end turn when there are 3 dice or less available to reroll. And always end turn on hand triplets with Q after collecting them, that way your turn won't end up as bust. AI, at least on that first gambler guy, is unbelievably stupid thus you don't need to risk anything. Nor you need to save game before playing against him.

Dont use easy lockpicking, it stops your lockpicking skill from levelling so you can only open very easy locks going forward with it.

Back
Top Bottom