10 games to cherish the memory of Michael Jackson

Yep, I still remember the Moonwalker acade game. Iirc there was also a version for the sega Genesis.

It's getting funny...

I was already too old for these ... and listening to out there jazz that made my cat afraid ...

I cant take it anymore, this is tearing me apart!!! I dont know whether to thank you or slap you, Weblegend! Here Ive finally composed myself, went back to work after two days alone, in the dark of solitary mourning over Michael when... BAMM!!

You bring back memories of Moonwalker.... Woe is me!

Ive literally wept for three days now. I thought I could be strong, I told myself that it wouldnt affect me as it has - I must admit that I'm a slave to these feelings. My facial fur is soaked w/ tears of sorrow! Will I ever be the same???

I truly dont know. Only time will tell, I suppose. I have been changed forever by this cat-aclysm in my soul, this void that was once filled joy whilst Michael Jackson (sniffle!) walked the earth.

I shake my paw at the sky and ask a simple question - "why?" Why, oh heavens above... why? **throws self on ground, wracked in misery!**

He is a great star, he has 30 years of unrealsed Material! it said in the UK newspapers! they say most of it is better then Billie jean,Thriller,and Beat it combine. and then took a part O.O very sad...

I cant take it anymore, this is tearing me apart!!! I dont know whether to thank you or slap you, Weblegend! Here Ive finally composed myself, went back to work after two days alone, in the dark of solitary mourning over Michael when... BAMM!!

You bring back memories of Moonwalker.... Woe is me!

Ive literally wept for three days now. I thought I could be strong, I told myself that it wouldnt affect me as it has - I must admit that I'm a slave to these feelings. My facial fur is soaked w/ tears of sorrow! Will I ever be the same???

I truly dont know. Only time will tell, I suppose. I have been changed forever by this cat-aclysm in my soul, this void that was once filled joy whilst Michael Jackson (sniffle!) walked the earth.

I shake my paw at the sky and ask a simple question - "why?" Why, oh heavens above... why? **throws self on ground, wracked in misery!**

And the Oscar goes to:spotlight-left: "SAMMY" :spotlight-right:for best dramatic performance in a celebrities death.:flower::party2::flower:

Back
Top Bottom