Good stat build? - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Larian Studios » Divinity Original Sin » Good stat build?

Default Good stat build?

August 31st, 2015, 17:10
I know I could probably google it, but since I'm already here…I have a two handed frontliner, rogue with bow spec, and two mages in the back…aero/hydro and earth/fire types.
So what would be the best stat builds here? Skills/traits are pretty easy to figure out, but I'm not sure if stats have diminishing returns or is it better to push primary stats or even them out with speed/constitution.
Also…how much is crafting useful here? Inventory seems a bit of a chore to go through, so I'd rather not go through hassle of collecting every piece of wood, if I can avoid it.

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

August 31st, 2015, 17:32
You want to focus on the primary stat because it affect effectiveness of the associated skills/weapons and is also a requirement for higher level skills and gear.

You want at least one party member with high perception to be able to spot traps and hidden stuff. That would be your rogue, because perception goes well with a bow.

Your rogue should focus on dexterity, perception and a mix of constitution and speed.
Your melee character should focus on strength, constitution and speed.
Your mages should focus on intelligence, speed and a mix of constitution and perception.

I personally didn't use crafting and didn't invest in it.
--
It's developer is owned by Sony which means it'll remain a hostage of inferior hardware. ~ joxer

azarhal

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

August 31st, 2015, 23:46
Ah, thanks man.

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Larian Studios » Divinity Original Sin » Good stat build?