Cyberpunk 2077 - E3 Demo will be made public at PAX West - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Cyberpunk 2077 - E3 Demo will be made public at PAX West

Default Cyberpunk 2077 - E3 Demo will be made public at PAX West

June 17th, 2019, 23:34
According to this tweet by Marcin Momot the Cyberpunk 2077 E3 gameplay demo will be available for all at the PAX West. Thanks henriquejr!

More information.
HiddenX is offline

HiddenX

HiddenX's Avatar
The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

#1

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NRW/Germany
Posts: 11,838
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)

Default 

June 17th, 2019, 23:44
Oh, I can't wait !!! ::rubs_his_hands::
--
Sou tricolor de coração!

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jäger!
henriquejr is offline

henriquejr

henriquejr's Avatar
SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

#2

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brasil
Posts: 2,121
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)

Default 

June 18th, 2019, 08:47
Hopefully I'll have a super strong, super expensive PC by spring. Then I'll try this porn simulator called Cyberporn 2077.
mercy is offline

mercy

mercy's Avatar
SasqWatch

#3

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,162
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

Default 

June 18th, 2019, 09:32
I always wonder why these big things are there mostly at american fairs or conventions ? And don't tell me it's because of the U.S. being the biggest market … the world outside the U.S. is bigger than the U.S. alone !

Here in Europe I often feel like being left out from all of that. I'm good enough as a customer who pays money, but not as good as someone who is regarded as a fan.
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)
Alrik Fassbauer is offline

Alrik Fassbauer

Alrik Fassbauer's Avatar
TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

#4

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Old Europe
Posts: 18,796
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Default 

June 18th, 2019, 11:26
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
I always wonder why these big things are there mostly at american fairs or conventions ? And don't tell me it's because of the U.S. being the biggest market … the world outside the U.S. is bigger than the U.S. alone !

Here in Europe I often feel like being left out from all of that. I'm good enough as a customer who pays money, but not as good as someone who is regarded as a fan.

US are good because they always do free PR with artificially created controversies about anything.
There is always a Snowflake group in there who is available and eager to endorse a cause you would never have thought existed and be very vocal about it.
They even went as far as to elect the biggest Snowflake of them all for the WH.

In Europe, there is only Eurogamers to do that, a Brit mag obviously.
Kos is offline

Kos

Watcher

#5

Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

June 18th, 2019, 12:28
Europe has Gamescom, where the video will be shown. I don't know if it will be shown in the public section this time, but it will be in the business section.
I know you feel that everybody should get access to the business section, but the fact that it doesn't and it restricts access to invites only makes it easier for publishers/developers to get their message across and have a conversation about the games. I've visited devs in the big halls of Gamescom and it is next to impossible to get a decent talk going.
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Myrthos is offline

Myrthos

Myrthos's Avatar
Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

#6

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 9,281
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)

Default 

June 18th, 2019, 12:47
A vaccuum in gameplay incoming. Looking forward to it.
--
Backlog:0
ChienAboyeur is offline

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

#7

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,783
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

Default 

June 18th, 2019, 14:11
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
I always wonder why these big things are there mostly at american fairs or conventions ? And don't tell me it's because of the U.S. being the biggest market … the world outside the U.S. is bigger than the U.S. alone !

Here in Europe I often feel like being left out from all of that. I'm good enough as a customer who pays money, but not as good as someone who is regarded as a fan.
Big market you say… What about China?

But I suggest you to start thinking yourself from another point of view. From moon for example.
Start from basics. Why are matadors Spain only thing? Should we protest it doesn't happen in our town?
Then move to something wider, why is surfing not a thing in every single country on earth? Why is football a serious business in a huge part of the world while in some small part of the world it's not even called football?
Then go pro (or home) and start thinking why are lootboxes a core part of almost every mmo while singleplayers tend not to have the scam integrated?

It's all about how "pets" were trained and if possible. Cats won't eat food ment for humans. Dogs will. But we're not pets, we're "pets", so we can be trained to do/accept anything by the society and media.
Now back to school and (re)watch underrated masterpiece that says everything about consumerism culture through scifi eyes - They Live.
Yes, this one deserved 10/10, but Homer's blind audience obviously doesn't understand aliens in it are actually (some of) us.

Originally Posted by ChienAboyeur View Post
A vaccuum in gameplay incoming. Looking forward to it.
And here I thought you'll pan the game because it covered every gender possibility, variety and mixture but "refused" to include the most important thing: three boobs person as seen in Verhoeven's Total Recall.
CDpr are nothing but bloody sexists!
--
Toka Koka
joxer is offline

joxer

joxer's Avatar
The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

#8

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 21,090
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)

Default 

June 18th, 2019, 14:44
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
I always wonder why these big things are there mostly at american fairs or conventions ? And don't tell me it's because of the U.S. being the biggest market … the world outside the U.S. is bigger than the U.S. alone !
Using that logic, then they wouldn't show it in any country, because the world is always bigger than any single country
Grifman is offline

Grifman

Watchdog

#9

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

June 18th, 2019, 19:14
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
And here I thought you'll pan the game because it covered every gender possibility, variety and mixture but "refused" to include the most important thing: three boobs person as seen in Verhoeven's Total Recall.
CDpr are nothing but bloody sexists!
Their issue.

That's storytolders who expect representations, they want continuity with their framework of thoughts or they feel insecure.

When expecting gameplay, this studio does not deliver.

A certain kind of stereotypical stories, definitively. Gameplay, no.
--
Backlog:0
ChienAboyeur is offline

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

#10

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,783
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

Default 

June 19th, 2019, 11:57
Originally Posted by ChienAboyeur View Post
When expecting gameplay, this studio does not deliver.
When expecting a boob, you don't squeeze your male friend's chest.
Same goes for milk - you can't milk these on me.

CDpr makes art. If you don't want art, search elsewhere. Anything on phones will do the trick.
--
Toka Koka
joxer is offline

joxer

joxer's Avatar
The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

#11

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 21,090
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)

Default 

June 19th, 2019, 12:42
Painting is art. Paintings remain paintings.

This studio making art or not does not change that their product is going to be weak on gameplay and by then, not even a game.
--
Backlog:0
ChienAboyeur is offline

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

#12

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,783
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

Default 

June 19th, 2019, 13:27
You forgot the proof why 1+1=4.
--
Toka Koka
joxer is offline

joxer

joxer's Avatar
The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

#13

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 21,090
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Cyberpunk 2077 - E3 Demo will be made public at PAX West
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:49.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by DragonByte Security (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright by RPGWatch