Cyberpunk 2077 - No Plans for XBOX Game Pass or Demo

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that CD Projekt RED has no plans for XBOX Game Pass or for a Demo for Cyberpunk 2077.

As CD Projekt RED stated, a playable demo requires a lot of resources. After all, the team is currently focusing on completing the full game, meaning that it cannot spare any resources for such a thing.

Of course this should not surprise us as there wasn't a public demo for The Witcher 3 too. And, in case you're wondering, CDPR is not trying to protect its game - from pirates - by not releasing a demo. The game will come out on GOG, which means that a DRM-free pirated version will appear immediately.

[...]
More information.

The demo thing is a bit of a bummer, but I bet they know they won't need it to convince anyone...

Only kid or complete moron would pirate GOG games. Counts twice for CDP games.

Anyone who pirates quality games is a douchebag in my book. I don't have a problem with trying the game prior to purchasing, but if you like the game, buy it and support the devs.

Yarr…time for this old limewire song.:lol:

From what I've seen of it, this game does look like it belongs on a console though.

It is coming to consoles. It is just not coming to Xbox Game Pass, which is a subscription service to play games on a PC or Xbox.

How does a game "look" like it belongs on a console?
I'm guessing based on other opinions on the internet, Cyberpunk 2077 looks like another big budget console first FPS game, and not so much as a proper RPG.

Just my opinion could be wrong.

Now as for me I can't wait to play this game.

Back
Top Bottom