Frayed Knights - Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
News from the Rampant Coyote that Frayed Knights won a "Game In a Year" competition from Dream Games as well as looking forward to where next from here:
Obviously, the Frayed Knights Pilot was just the first step. It served its purpose, as a scouting mission to see where I was on the right track and where I was completely in a different timezone from the right track. It was a complete game, albeit not a perfect one. We were able to get a lot done in a single year, and I'm very proud of it - particularly as my first released RPG (if you don't count Hackenslash).

Now comes the hard part - to make twelve times the game in less than twelve times the development time. Neither you nor I have the patience to wait twelve more years for its release. So what's it going to take? I don't entirely know the answer to this question. I have ideas, but not answers.
More information.

Alas, it's Game IN a Year, not Game OF the Year... :)

Maybe NEXT year... :)

Is that a Hint that the game will be released next year!! :D

If I can possibly manage it, it will be. But it's on the "part-time indie schedule," which probably means it'll be "ALMOST DONE!!111!!111!" when it still has six months to go...

Well, you'll get plenty of coverage here.

Back
Top Bottom