Skyrim Whom would you most like to kill...in the game?!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
My vote goes to Mavin Black-Briar. I really want to roast this beyotch; preferably with Arniels convector spell, so it takes a long time for her to die. She and I got off on the wrong foot immediately, and it irks me that I can't just off her. She's essential through most/all of the game.....

Any of the stuck up nobles. I guess the one in Whiterun is the most annoying because you run into him a lot.

Him: "Have you been to the cloud district? Oh, of course you haven't."
My Orc: "Have you felt my flaming orcish two hand sword rip through your intestines? Oh, of course you haven't because you fell over after I lopped off your head."

Nazeem, I love his wife though! Have you seen my husband? He's probably got his head up the Jarl's backside ;)

My vote goes to Mavin Black-Briar. I really want to roast this beyotch; preferably with Arniels convector spell, so it takes a long time for her to die. She and I got off on the wrong foot immediately, and it irks me that I can't just off her. She's essential through most/all of the game…..

Is she essential?

Or does she become non-essential after you complete her associated quests?

I'll be sure to find out. I keep trying every so often, but I know I can't kill her till a certain questline is complete and I haven't even started it yet :)

Emperor Titus Mead II, what can I say some dreams come true.

Oh yeah, add in ANY Thalmors. It's always a joyous day when I run across a group of them in the wild. Well, joyous for my character. Not so much for them.

I tend to play a good guy but man am I ever blood thirsty when it comes to Thalamor. See them on the road? Down they go. Any mission related to them, and there are a few, I tend to leave the place plastered in their snotty elven blood :)

I especially enjoy doing it in Werewolf form ... cause you know the Thalamor think all humans are just beasts anyway.

Also would like to get Ms. Mavin Black-Briar.

Course one of the ones I wanted to get the most I was able to, the Captain of the Guard in the very begining of the game who said, Skip the list, off with his head!

Those old fogies up the mountain that seem to think they're too good to talk to me. I've been wanting to beat them bloody for about 6 weeks now! The one guy that actually talks to me, I'd kill him last =)

-Carn

Well, they should make a patch that makes all NPCs non-essential AND marriable. Hilarity would ensue.

Well, they should make a patch that makes all NPCs non-essential AND marriable. Hilarity would ensue.

I'd have a wife in every port :) My wife thinks I'm insane because I talk to her about Lydia, my in-game wife.
"Honey, I bought Lydia a new set of Plate would you like something? You have to use Septims to purchase it, but buy anything you want..."

Hehe yeah, hubby was making some peevish comments about what he thought was my in-game husband's physique. You should have seen his face when I told him that he was mistaken - the guy he commented on was my PC ^^.

Back
Top Bottom