|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » The SWTOR thread

Default The SWTOR thread

October 25th, 2017, 21:41
Originally Posted by lostforever View Post
I looked at the cash shop and found that they are selling hot bars on there!
They are selling visable quickbars, you can still iterate with keyboard/mouse over all the hotbars at the bottom of the UI. F2P can't display more than two at the same time. Preferred are at 4 (which is what the game launched with and is plenty enough). Subs can display 6 (which is the max).

The extra ones are for mounts, pets, consumables, etc.

Still probably the most stupid design decision of the F2P model, but considering the cost, that security keys give you 100 cartel coin/month and that you only really need 3 of them unless you have an insane amount of mounts/pets…
--
It's developer is owned by Sony which means it'll remain a hostage of inferior hardware. ~ joxer

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

October 26th, 2017, 18:11
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
KOTFE/KOTET is a mix of awesome and ????
I had a similar feeling, but in my case the ??????? was stronger. The story just doesn't feel like Star Wars to me anymore.
--
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

October 26th, 2017, 18:13
Originally Posted by lostforever View Post
given it sues the hero engine.
Interesting formulation …
--
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

October 26th, 2017, 20:02
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
I had a similar feeling, but in my case the ??????? was stronger. The story just doesn't feel like Star Wars to me anymore.
Not enough people read The Correlian trilogy, so many things in that trilogy can be found in KOTET/KOTFE.
--
It's developer is owned by Sony which means it'll remain a hostage of inferior hardware. ~ joxer

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

October 27th, 2017, 23:46
Starting November 8th, the amount of base character slots is changing for all 3 account levels.
--

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

October 27th, 2017, 23:56
security keys give you 100 cartel coin/month
only if the app works on your phone. Mine isn't compatible and if you look at the app comments, a lot of others have the same problem.
--
If you have no other choice but to kill, you have failed.
Ntwa kgolo ke ya molomo

Philistine

Watchdog
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

October 28th, 2017, 18:02
Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
only if the app works on your phone. Mine isn't compatible and if you look at the app comments, a lot of others have the same problem.
There are alternative applications. You don't even need a phone.
--

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

October 29th, 2017, 12:38
Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
I was lucky (?) to buy that physical thing so long ago.
I wonder how long it might last.
--

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

November 10th, 2017, 18:37
Servers are merged now.
The pet and Darth Hexid can get achieved.
--

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

January 9th, 2018, 19:24
One very, very, VERY well hidden easter egg : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=941831
--

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

January 28th, 2018, 16:55
This is a bit strange : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=943147

"Rise to Power" was EA's marketing slogan for Dragon Age 2, wasn't it ?
--

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

October 12th, 2018, 03:26
Not many play this here, but there was a live stream for 5.10 that's coming this December, bullet point list on Reddit, it also has the code for a flair.

Lots of guild changes coming.
New planet with separate storyline based on factions (yeah!)

Orly? They added same gender romance for returning Jaesa and Nadia. O_o That means something bad is going to happen to Lana right…

OMG Malora became a Darth, lol (she's a super minor character on Korriban in a side quests).
--

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

October 14th, 2018, 14:34
Dulfy has a transcription of most of the parts. http://dulfy.net/2018/10/11/swtor-pa…otes-coverage/

Some more info : http://dulfy.net/2018/10/13/swtor-ma…in-patch-5-10/

One reaction, however, baffled me : http://www.swtor.com/community/showp…5&postcount=29

Bold printing by me :

Not sure where to ask this so I supposed I'll drop this here- I know Khem Val is coming back as a romancable character (unless that was a joke but gee i hope not), but does that include same-gender romance? I've wanted this since I first started playing but I don't want to get my hopes up if he's only available for female characters

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Don't typically use the forums.
So … a player wants to romance Khem Val ? That monster ?

I mean, I'm still on Balmorra with my "experimental Inquisitor", but I've heard rumors about later Khem Val …

But still … What goes on in the mind of a person who wants to romance Khem Val ?????
--

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

October 14th, 2018, 17:00
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
But still … What goes on in the mind of a person who wants to romance Khem Val ?????
Considering what a dark sided Sith inquisitor is like (totally batsith insane), romancing Khem Val probably isn't the craziest things they are thinking about…
--

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » The SWTOR thread