Ubisoft - Develops Stars Wars Adventure

Also Star Wars: Squadrons, for those who enjoy flight sims.
Just occured to me that it has been a while since we had a privateer-like game.

Squadrons and privateer seems like a nice combination. Wait, that's the gap star citizen is supposed to fill. Although exploring the star wars universe with dialogue choices, quests, etc. is tempting and a must buy for me.

Speaking of Star Wars: Squadrons, has anyone here played it? I know it has a single-player campaign, but I've seen people describe it as just a tutorial to multiplayer.

Rumors have Jedi: Fallen Order 2 coming out next year. No official announcement yet, but I hope it's true. J:FO was the first SW game I enjoyed in a very long time.

Speaking of Star Wars: Squadrons, has anyone here played it? I know it has a single-player campaign, but I've seen people describe it as just a tutorial to multiplayer.

Rumors have Jedi: Fallen Order 2 coming out next year. No official announcement yet, but I hope it's true. J:FO was the first SW game I enjoyed in a very long time.

Spent few hours in first missions. But didnt have time to really dig into it. Which I plan as I have Valve Index and Thrustmaster HOTAS sitting in boxes under my desk.

On first sight I find this space sim shallow on the sim part. Its more of action game then simulator, but I expected that, so no really hard feelings from my side so far. Graphics are decent and atmosphere in VR with HOTAS is really immersive.

Of course it will be an ACTION Adventure !
No company wants story-driven MI-style adventures anymore ...
(MI = Monkey Island)

Spent few hours in first missions. But didnt have time to really dig into it. Which I plan as I have Valve Index and Thrustmaster HOTAS sitting in boxes under my desk.

On first sight I find this space sim shallow on the sim part. Its more of action game then simulator, but I expected that, so no really hard feelings from my side so far. Graphics are decent and atmosphere in VR with HOTAS is really immersive.

Also having a HOTAS sitting under my desk. I havent bought / tried the game so far : For one my PC doesn't quite have the minimum specs, and I dislike how it's oriented to play in Multiplayer, 4 vs 4. This is a bit disheartening, and so is the fact that the different ships seems balanced with each others... which is something I find very against the idea of what a Space Flight Simulator should be.

Back
Top Bottom