Project Haven - Features | Highlights

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Some feature highlights videos for Project Haven.

Haven city is a dark place. But that doesn't mean you can't have some sweet highlights to lighten up your way!

In our continual pursuit of improved player experience we have reworked our player detection indicators. You can now see where exactly in your path you will be detected by known enemies!

Today we reveal a new challenge you and your Steel Dragons will be facing! In Project Haven cameras can pose as a roadblock for your path, but can also be an opportunity with the right skills!
More information.

Hey! Dev here.

That's still looking very good!
I hope the SP campaign will be developed enough, did they give any estimation on its length? Nice that it features coop, too.
SP/Coop campaign is the main focus of the game and it's pretty lengthy and developed, we haven't announced yet the exact length though :)

Lil' bit too sneaky for me.
Game is not stealth based, we have stealth mechanics and it something we have been developing lately (hence the videos), but it's completely optional, you can definitely go guns blazing. Game was actually built with combat in mind first!

Hey! Dev here.

SP/Coop campaign is the main focus of the game and it's pretty lengthy and developed, we haven't announced yet the exact length though :)

Game is not stealth based, we have stealth mechanics and it something we have been developing lately (hence the videos), but it's completely optional, you can definitely go guns blazing. Game was actually built with combat in mind first!

Good to know, thanks!

And welcome here :)

It's always a pleasure to see a developer pop in, welcome! I like how you've made the stealth optional, giving players choices is always a good thing in my book.

Back
Top Bottom