RPGWatch Turns 10 - Key Giveaway

That screenshot brings back fond memories. :D

Congratulations, Myrthos, on having the best RPG site on the web for 10 years running. :celebrate:

I'd like to enter the raffle for Halcyon 6 please. :)

I don't want any keys, I just want to say this makes me feel old.

Happy birthday RPG Watch. I m new here.

I would love to play Wartile or Dungeon Rushers

10 years! It stills feels like I've just arrived seeking shelter from the smoking ruins of the Dot. Happy Birthday.

I don't want any of the games on offer. No, really. Factorio looks nice, but I've already scooped it up on some bundle or other.

Wow, congrats on 10 years to RPG watch!
By far, my favorite site for rpg news, and with a great community as well.

I don't want any keys, instead, I want to give a key to offer for the prizes, as rpg watch has given me game keys in the past, so I feel this is a little give back on my part.

As part of my Wasteland 3 backing reward, I'm getting an extra copy of Wasteland 2: director's cut, and since I already have the game, then this can be given away to a lucky person here at rpg watch.

The fig campaign will conclude in 16 days, so when that is done and keys are released by Inxile, the game key will be available at that time.

Let me know if this sounds good, and how I should go about giving the game key to rpg watch when it becomes available.

Thanks for an awesome rpg site, may it keep going for many years to come.

Blimey 10 years. That means I've probably been following you ie lurking for probably more than half of that time already. Strewth, time flies etc etc etc ...

Regardless, many happy returns of the day. Good to see you still going after all this time. In my eyes, you're still far better than that other RPG place that shall not be mentioned ;)

Anyhow, put my name down for Factorio. Although, I'll probably be useless at it, it still looks like some sort of fun by the Let's Play videos I've seen people playing it.

Again happy birthday, and here's to many more to come.

Best wishes

HP

Happy ten year anniversary!

Happy ten year anniversary!

In order of preference, if none of these are available go ahead and recycle my prize.
Trulon: The Shadow Engine
Heroes of the Monkey Tavern
Dungeon Rushers

Happy anniversary! Can't believe it's been 10 years. So are you gonna bring RPGdot back up to celebrate?

You can put me down for:
Wartile
Halcyon

It's been a VERY fast 10 years; I still remember our meetings where we planned out the site. The only game there which would interest me is Hero's Quest.

You've got a great chance at this Rune! With the rules as they are, you'll have several tickets in this raffle. Good luck.

Congrats Watch, I'm not interested in any of the games, but love the raffle format.

Hmm I have been around for a long time eh? Crazy:)

Happy Anniversary!
Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander looks great, but I could be happy with another title as well. :)

Happy 10-th birthday! The future is looking bright for the cRPGs and RPGWatch is the best place for this genre fans!

SMILE game builder is what interests me.

Nice to see the site has lasted 10 years already. Here's to many more! Also want to say thanks to everyone who has posted, contributed articles or done anything at all for the site. This is the best RPG site out there!

Please enter me for the RPG keys. Doesn't matter which just as long as it's an RPG!

The "X" for my online treasure map now matches the Roman candle of that location's birthday - happy 10th!

Happy birthday! 10 years, that was fast...

Preference: Dungeon Rushers, Bloodgate, Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander, Heroes of the Monkey Tavern.

Nice to see the site has lasted 10 years already. Here's to many more! Also want to say thanks to everyone who has posted, contributed articles or done anything at all for the site. This is the best RPG site out there!

Please enter me for the RPG keys. Doesn't matter which just as long as it's an RPG!

How on earth do you have more posts then me you chatty typer;)

Hooray!

Get this - they just released something called "DosBox" today. This is going make playing old games way much easier! Let's hope some someone can come with a GUI for it though. Editting autoexec.bat's drives me batty!

https://web.archive.org/web/20030401111301/http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php

--

It is nice to see a lot of old accounts show up and say hi.

--

Mryth - wasn't there some talk of putting up some of HX's banners for the anniversary?

--

Speaking of which, is there a story behind the Dot's old logo? I guess I never paid attention to it.

--

Here's another thot for a giveaway Myrth - how about the right to put a special title under an avatar - or a big avatar for a moth?

--

Does anyone have their avatar's with the special santa hats that kitty gave you?

Back
Top Bottom