Unclaimed World
Cultist Simulator
X3 Terran Conflict
X3 Albion Prelude
Renowned Explorers + DLC

Distant Worlds and Sword of the Stars Franchise (to scratch that 4X itch) plus:
Ascension: Valley of the Ancients (DLC)
Endless Legend™ - Inferno (DLC)
Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2 (now, I have to get parts 3 and 4 :p)

Civilization VI Gathering Storm

Yes I know it's an ”expansion”, but it will take me more hours than most ”complete” games.

Last edited:
Division 2 (there goes my March game) :)

Did you do it in preparation for the private beta that starts tomorrow if you pre-order? :biggrin:

I'm really on the fence for Division 2. Especially on PC. I'd probably be 1% more motivated to get it if I could via Steam. (on a side now, who and why in their right mind is going to get it via Epic store? You already have to go through UPlay. Why would you choose to go through epic also, without any of the bonuses that steam would offer (same games collection, friends, etc)

I find myself self-motivating myself to get it, and as soon as I see gameplay of it I'm immediately taken back to Division 1, and how grindy it could get. And I immediately realize why I decided to never go back to these types of games.

This series could really have been good as a singleplayer action adventure game, like Splinter Cell. Sad.

Did you do it in preparation for the private beta that starts tomorrow if you pre-order? :biggrin:

Perhaps… I'm not saying! ;)

(Turns out they already gave me beta access anyway - hehe)

By the way, check out the non-rpg thread if you want a beta key :)

I'm really on the fence for Division 2. Especially on PC. I'd probably be 1% more motivated to get it if I could via Steam.

I find myself self-motivating myself to get it, and as soon as I see gameplay of it I'm immediately taken back to Division 1, and how grindy it could get. And I immediately realize why I decided to never go back to these types of games.

This series could really have been good as a singleplayer action adventure game, like Splinter Cell. Sad.

Honestly, I have to say that if you didn't care for Division - I don't think Division 2 will be for you. I haven't actually played it - but I know enough about it to say that it's very much the same kind of game - except it's vastly superior in a lot of ways that don't change the heart of what it is.

It's pretty much built around chasing loot and perfecting your build - and if you want to be the best at something in the game, it's going to take a LOT of looting and experimenting :)

With all that said, however, I don't know which version of Division 1 you played? They improved the loot hunt tremendously throughout its lifetime. It was much, much easier to get great gear towards the end.

Still, it's a loot-driven game and no mistake.

Grabbed a few games from the current Steam sale.

Steamworld Dig 2
Cradle
The Station
All the DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Picked up Venetica - seems to be fun old ARPG with a female protagonist. Just tested it out a bit and it's not causing too bad a motion sickness - something I can play in short bursts :)

I enjoyed Venetica a great deal when I played it at the beginning of 2015. I've not replayed it as of yet, and just might have to schedule that for a future date.

And I've enjoyed it like decades ago. ;)
That game is a gem mainstream ignored for whatever reason, most probably lack of marketing. Which is a sad thing, it felt good enough to receive a sequel or more, but that will never happen.

I've talked about doing it for a while, and today was the day: I picked up the Pillars of Eternity Two with all the additional content for a song. Not sure when I'll get around to playing it, but the steam discount plus several coupons made it far too attractive to resist.

Immortal Unchained is on sale on steam now and got it; souls like with ranged weapons, im sold :biggrin:

Since I completed Enderal the other day, I treated myself to a game that I've only heard raves about, the Great Gaias. Considering that this game has been out for a while, it might even be next on my list.

Diablo 1 on GOG yesterday. Playing it this weekend. :)

I think it was about 2007 when I tried Diablo 1, during the great RPG drought & trying anything. I unistalled it after 10 hours. But I'm aware it was popular ;)

Back
Top Bottom