The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Update is out and is a bit long. Plan on some extra time.

So then, given that I'm out next week, I propose that y'all work with Wyrhd's newly minted epic to farm tokens. Probably wouldn't hurt to suck the life out of DA since that would also yield her a pile of greensteel mats if everyone passed them.

We do still need to think about the next round and who will do what.

So then, given that I'm out next week, I propose that y'all work with Wyrhd's newly minted epic to farm tokens. Probably wouldn't hurt to suck the life out of DA since that would also yield her a pile of greensteel mats if everyone passed them.

We do still need to think about the next round and who will do what.

Dte: Druid Melee (DPS/Healing)
Myself: Asshole Cleric (Evoker/Healing) or Artificer (Trapping/Healing/Soulstone)
Peter: ?
Corwin: ?
CM: ?
JM: Not-a-Trapper
Wyrhd: Wizzard

This is where I see us at right now. Since hireling trappers are useless in general, rarely able to actually handle trapping duties, and cost real money, I may switch my next Friday character to Artificer, and wait for another life to come around as a Cleric (not like I run that much outside of Fridays anyway, so Mureall can wait until next TR group). We can always get a healer hire, and they're tolerable for the most part.

Ideally, we'll have two trappers since we have to split, but with CM and JM both having ran trappers far more than the rest of us combined, it's not fair to set the burden on them.

We're too early to say if we've got a weak split, since we only have three confirmed picks (and only two of them really definite).

I've also got options. I've got Phuury and Wouldii both as epic monks right now. That's pointless, particularly given my general stance on epic. I'll be bringing one of them around fairly soon regardless.

Phuury needs a rogue life at some point, so this could be the time. I've enjoyed his stick monk build so I just started thinking that maybe I could put together some sort of stick rogue to try. He's already done an arty life so that probably wouldn't be an option. Although he's usually my solo toon, a rogue life might be a little tricky to solo particularly given my sumo play style. So, it all kinda comes together.

Wouldii can come around as whatever. Arty would probably make more sense for our group since I usually build up my dog to be as effective of an aggro sponge as the game allows.

Or I can stick with RhoGu as the wolfie druid. I pushed him thru Korthos this afternoon and it went fairly smoothly. The constant growling and teeth snapping is already getting on my nerves. We'll have to see how that pans out.

If I run the trap monkey, JM could do so as well if she so desired. I seem to remember that she was wanting to run a melee next, but I don't want to be completely dictatorial as far as what she runs. I do worry that she might be heading for the IR list, though. That would be an additional complication to consider. Hopefully she bounces back.

Druid Wolves are easy solo builds, since they have plenty of buffs and healing to go around. So as long as you're able to handle the constant growling and barking, you'll have no trouble bringing that one to 20 again.

Mechanics have a ton of DPS, and once you get used to the ranged aspect, they're not bad to run solo. You don't even need much in the way of weapons; I used three great xbows for Fireflash's entire Rogue life. Still better for a group, since all that lovely sneak attack is wasted solo, but capable of soloing.

Arty is my thought since they do have good mass healing, the dog is a tolerable tank on the rare occasion it's not bugged out, and the buffs are always welcome. Amusingly, the game seems to be pushing me towards it. I got a good heavy repeater just a few minutes ago in the Stormhorns on Mirys.

I have returned to the land of the internet, so I will be back in action as of this week.

Mirys is almost level 22, after farming Mabar 2.0 for mats. I'm probably going to run her to 30 and ETR again at least once before TRing. I'm enjoying running an Evoker Druid again so I'm in no hurry to leave that. I'll likely go for a Wolf melee build next.

The changes to Anger of the Noon Day Sun that strip fire resistance/immunities also work to strip away Iron Golems' being healed by fire damage. This pretty much lets you use Firewall/Body of the Sun/Energy Vortex/Energy Burst for everything. It's pretty effective. There's a similar spell for Water Elementals as well, Mantle of the Icy Soul, but Ice Storm isn't nearly as solid as Firewall in dealing with trash, and there's no equivalent to Body of the Sun.

Bard changes afoot! The basic gist of it is that all Bard songs are being collapsed into one single universal song, speeding up song buffs. All bonuses are changing to a Music bonus, so that they will stack as well, making them useful again. You will have to target a PC for sustaining song's effect, since it has to know whether to apply a repair, heal, or negative energy effect (construct, normal, or undead respectively). Shorter duration songs get a duration buff to match the longer duration ones.

Others, like the chants from Warchanter, will be constantly refreshing aura buffs like the Paladin's Aura of Courage.

Code:
Hello! We're here today to give you a first look at plans for significant changes to Bard coming up soon! This is pretty early in the process, so things are still subject to change; we'd love to know what you think!

BEFORE WE BEGIN:
Bard Songs of the modern era have been eroded in their usefulness as other buff and item effects have infringed upon their channels. They were meant to be a small, ever present bonus, and to instill the feeling that no matter what character you are playing, a Bard will help them excel at what they do best. In practice, however, they fall short - both on their effects and in how they actually feel to the player. It also takes a long time for a Bard to sing all of their songs, and most of them provide minimal - if any - bonuses for a very short period of time. Bards right now need a drastic change to bring them closer to pen and paper and to appropriate power levels, and we hope this accomplishes that goal in the most elegant way possible.

GOALS:

Recapture the feeling of a classical pen and paper Bard
    Reduce the time it takes for a Bard to buff the party
    Provide a meaningful reason as to why a party would want a Bard with them
    Remove some of the not-quite-so-fun mechanics from the buff playstyle as a Bard
    Help reduce strain on game performance by cleaning up the auras to play a lot nicer in a group
    Clean up text inconsistencies and clear out bugs behind the scenes to make it easier to have future items/abilities affect Bard songs

THE PLAN:
Bards will no longer sing their songs individually, one at a time. Instead, their Single-Target Bard Songs will be collapsed into one "song" - known as their Bardic Inspiration - and their Area of Effect Bard Songs will simply be constantly pulsing from their location to all players. For example, the single target Bard Song “Inspire Heroics” is now automatically played (meaning its effects are added) when the Bard plays their Inspiration for their target - as long as the Bard meets the song’s Perform and level requirements.

For reference:

Aria: these are the passive Chants and Inspire Courage/Greatness
    Bardic Inspiration: these are the single target Bard songs

Bardic Aria will become active at Bard level 1, and contain Inspire Courage at first. Bards will gain access to Bardic Inspiration at Bard level 3, which will initially contain Inspire Competence. The active Bard songs that would be granted are instead changed to passive feats that display their effects are and how they are applied.

THE SONGS:
This is how the basic Bard Songs are changing by their effect:

Inspire Courage now grants a Music bonuses to Attack, Damage, saves versus Fear, and Universal Spell Power. These start at a base of +1 Attack, Damage, Saves vs Fear, and 3 Universal Spell Power. (Max values: Damage +8 (4 from Bard levels, 3 from Warchanter, 1 from Fatesinger), Attack +8 (4 from Bard Levels, 3 from Warchanter, 1 from Fatesinger), Saves vs Fear +8 (4 from Bard Levels, 3 from Warchanter, 1 from Fatesinger), Universal Spell Power 30 (4 from Bard Levels, 3 from Warchanter, 3 from Fatesinger - x3 per increment))

Inspire Competence now grants +4 Music bonuses to all Skills.

Inspire Greatness now grants Music bonuses to PRR and healing amplification, as well as 20 temporary HP. These can be increased from their base of +3 PRR, +10 healing amp, and base 20 temp HP. Healing Amp will stay at 10 no matter what, but Music of the Dead will add 10 Negative Amp, and Music of the Makers will add 10 repair amp. Temp HP will start at 20, but the 12th level core (Fighting Spirit) in Warchanter will change it to your Charisma bonus (double in Epics). (Max Values: PRR +12 (3 base, 6 from Warchanter, 3 from Fatesinger))

Inspire Heroics will give a +4 Music bonus to all Saves, +4 Music bonus to Armor Class, and +4% Music bonus to dodge.

THE ARIA:
This is the constantly playing music that follows the Bard from place to place. The Aria of a Bard is constantly active and requires no additional input from the player. This Aria is a large Area of Effect that matches the distance of the current Warchanter passive auras. The Aria is only active if the character has at least something that would be applied.

At Bard level 1, and with 3 ranks in perform, all players in the Aria receive the benefits of Inspire Courage.

At Bard level 9 and with 12 ranks in perform, all players in the Aria receive the benefits of Inspire Greatness.

Arcane Shield Chant is now part of the Aria, providing 2/4/6 to elemental resistance.

Ironskin Chant is now part of the Aria, providing DR 2/4/6 and adds 2/4/6 to the PRR granted from Inspire Greatness.

Reckless Chant is now part of the Aria, providing 2/4/6 Doublestrike, Doubleshot, and adds 2/4/6 to the Universal Spell power of Inspire Courage.

Expeditious Chant is now part of the Aria, providing 5/10/15% Action Boost bonus to Movement Speed.

Chant of Power is now part of the Aria, providing 2/4/6% melee and ranged damage and spell critical chance for all spells.

Inspire Excellence is now part of the Aria, providing a +2 Music bonus to each ability score.

Also, Aria from Fatesinger is getting a name change into "Ballad" so we can use Aria as the name for this game feature.

BARDIC INSPIRATION:
This is, essentially, one button for every single target bard song in the game. After a brief animation and some music - just like the old Bard Songs - this single Song will apply all of the previously available single target songs - and the short lasting Spellsinger songs - to one ally (or yourself) at the same time. This activation will cost one Bard Song, just like the old Bard Songs did.

These are separate than the always-on songs because of their relative power level, with one exception that I will explain further below. Elyd Edge’s Inspiring Echoes will now cause this single-target Bard Song to always also apply to you as well, regardless of who you have selected, instead of its original effect.

These all last for the same amount of time - which is now 1m plus 30s per Bard level. If you have an ability that "rides along" with a Bard Song - such as Frolic from the Song of Freedom - it's duration will be changed to match your Bard Songs and it will ride along with Bardic Inspiration instead. Effects and abilities that increase your Bard Song duration will increase both the base Bard Song effects in your Bardic Inspiration, as well as anything else that comes along with the ride.

At Bard level 3, and with 6 ranks of Perform, this will include Inspire Competence.

At Bard level 15 and with 18 ranks in perform, this will include Inspire Heroics.

Spell Song Vigor is now part of this song, restoring spell points over time.

Sustaining Song is now part of this song, restoring health. Music of the Dead will add to this, applying a negative energy heal to Undead characters (aka Pale Master Wizards). Music of the Makers will add to this as well, applying a repair heal to Constructs and Living Constructs (aka Warforged/Bladeforged and the Iron Defender Artificer pet). These all scale with Positive/Negative/Repair spell power, respectively. This was AoE, but now it is single target due to the technical complication of dynamically filtering undead-specific heal over time effects, as we need to be able to tell if you're a Pale Master at the time of application to avoid putting the wrong heal on you.

Spell Song Trance is now part of this song, granting +1 Music bonus to all DCs and 10% Music bonus spell discount.

Song of Arcane Might is now part of this song, granting +1 Music bonus to caster levels.

The Song Fragments from Fatesinger now apply to you when you use your Bardic Inspiration. They are otherwise unchanged in effect. The same is true for anything that used to trigger on any Bard Song - it now works on Bardic Inspiration instead. This includes single-shot effects such as Prodigy and Words of Encouragement.

THE FEATS:
There is now a new general feat, available to Bards level 12 and above (must have 15 trained ranks in Perform):

Improved Bardic Music: Inspire Greatness now grants an additional +1 to all Skills, and Inspire Heroics now grants an additional +1 to Armor Class, Dodge, and all Saves.

Lasting Inspiration (the Bard epic feat) will remain unchanged.

FATESINGER:
Fatesinger will continue to ONLY provide the old activated Song version of Inspire Courage (although it will be the new version of Inspire Courage's effect that lives entirely on the Music channels) - no Aria or Bardic Inspiration. Fatesinger's ride along buffs will trigger on both your Bardic Inspiration AND the Fatesinger Inspire Courage, so you'll still be able to make use of it if you are not a Bard.

A lot of Fatesinger's Abilities will scale your Bard Songs in new ways:
O Fortuna: +1/2/3 PRR from Inspire Greatness, +1/2/3 personal fort and reflex saves
Allure: +3/6/9 Universal Spell Power from Inspire Courage, +2/4/6 Perform, Haggle, and Bluff, and 1 Song
Tailwind: +0/0/1 Damage from Inspire Courage, +1/2/3 competence to damage for missile weapons
Lucidity: +0/0/1 Attack from Inspire Courage, +2/4/6 Concentration/Diplomacy, +1/2/3 UMD, +1 Song.

WARCHANTER:
Warchanter's 12th level Core (Fighting Spirit) now reads: +10 HP, +1 Damage from Inspire Courage. Your Inspire Greatness now uses your Charisma score for its Temporary HP, double in epics.

Warchanter's 18th level Core (Victory Song) now reads: The range of your Bardic Aria is doubled. You have +20 HP, and Base Attack Bonus equal to your character level.

The Warchanter Capstone now reads: You have +25 HP, +2 Strength, and +2 Con. You can expend a Bard Song to scream the songs of your frozen ancestors, forcing enemies in an area to make a fortitude save versus Freeze or be slowed significantly. Either way, they take significant cold damage over time. This was changed due to the Warchanter capstone no longer making mechanical sense in the new Bard Song flow - there's no need to give Music bonuses when everything's already a Music bonus!

CONCLUSION:
We hope very much that these changes preserve the spirit of a Bard without any of the old, less interactive parts. Drastically reduced buff time and increased buff effectiveness will go a long way to making Bards more team players, and new character options open up build diversity for players to explore. Please let us know what you think!

Wow, I might just consider running a Bard again; it's been a LONG time!!

It's about time they did something.

These days you always see bards at the rest shrines or quest entrance alone singing buff songs while the others in the group are already far on the way to finish the quest.

After this change people will most likely wait for bard buffs before moving ahead.

It's about time they did something.

These days you always see bards at the rest shrines or quest entrance alone singing buff songs while the others in the group are already far on the way to finish the quest.

After this change people will most likely wait for bard buffs before moving ahead.

To be fair, a lot of Bards don't seem to grasp that you can run while you sing the buffs, so you shouldn't be behind, and they have the Bard level to run speed buff plus Haste, so they should never be falling behind.

The main problems are that they're squishy, their casting tree is poor, and their other two trees are outdated and lackluster. They practically require building other class levels into them to make a decent build for melee or for DPS casting. Their cc casting is subpar, and their song cc is too easily wiped out by THF builds or pretty much every AoE effect.

Yeah, but aside from that, they're GREAT right?!! :)

Talking about end-game raid updates, though it won't really affect most of us since we don't run past 20 very often.

Code:
Hello, all! I’m here today to talk to you about the Endgame. Yes, the big E Endgame. This is going to be a lengthy post, so I’m going to preface it with a quick “tl;dr” (too long, didn’t read) to keep in mind while proceeding:

TL;DR: Raid loot min levels are going down, raid loot stats from older raids are going up. No raid loot stats go down regardless of tiers. Raid runes for all at-cap raids, distinct tiers between those raids, tome drops standardized to Ravenloft levels for each tier of raiding.

TL;DR the longer version:

We’re going to shift all level 28 and 29 raid loot into designated “tiers” for raiding by pushing their minimum levels down, and we’re going to bring their stats up for certain raids to match appropriate values. Players with current legendary raid loot will be able to turn their old raid loot into new versions with a new raiding currency - Legendary Souls. We are also going to implement Raid Runes for each raid at cap that doesn’t have them already. Finally, we are going to clean up which tomes drop from which raid, as well as bring Tome drop rates up to match Ravenloft raid levels. We are doing this to improve previous raids and provide a structure for the future, as well as to provide an incentive to run a variety of endgame content on multiple characters.

So, with that out of the way, let’s start at the beginning.

WHY?

Right now, there are 11 raids at the level cap. This is more than there has ever been! However, it has been a challenge to keep the rewards from older cap-level raids desirable while adding new cap-level raids into the mix. Recently, we’ve been working to update older gear in quests, but tackling raid items is a massive task, so we’re looking at a broader solution for the long run. After a lot of careful deliberation, we are ready to make changes to ensure players who prefer to stay at the level cap have something to explore and work toward with their their high-power and high-level characters.

Currently, if you’d like to gear appropriately for your level in epic level content, there are not a lot of options until level 28, and then level 29 has way too many items to choose from. Frankly, there isn’t enough room at level 29 for gear choices to shine, and we want to fix that sooner rather than later.

We want people to have an incentive to raid at level cap. This is something we haven’t always prioritized, but we want to make sure this design space stays relevant long into the future. Not only have you talked about this a lot on the forums, but we’ve been talking internally about it for quite some time as well.

With that out of the way, let’s dive in to what this overhaul actually entails:

GOALS

This is what we hope to accomplish:

Create a clear and intuitive delineation between Raids at level cap based on several factors, such as:
        The Minimum Level of the gear found in those Raids
        The Tomes found in those Raids
        The power level of the Raid Loot found in those Raids
    Establish an easier way to communicate Raid Loot balance in the future
    Incentivize a reason to run as many raids at cap as you want
    Help support players who want to maintain “alts” at the end game.
    Introduce a new legendary raid currency that we can support going forward
    Provide design space to move forward in future content without overlapping what we’ve already introduced

WHAT’S HAPPENING?

Well, a lot, but it all fits together. First thing’s first, let’s clean up something that’s relatively independent of the other changes:

All at-cap raids that previously did NOT have Raid Runes will now have Raid Runes as a reward instead of their 20th reward list. This includes the following raids:

The Mark of Death
    Temple of the Deathwyrm
    Fire on Thunder Peak
    Defiler of the Just

Additionally, Temple of the Deathwyrm and Fire on Thunder Peak will include Thunderforged Crafting materials - such as Fire or Shadow Dragon Phlogistons - in addition to their selection of Raid Loot, and The Mark of Death will include appropriate amounts of Masterwork Tapestry Shreds. Killing Time's Raid Rune selection will also now include Schism Shards.

We are splitting up the current 11 raids into 3 “Tiers,” each containing several raids. These Tiers will be distinct from one another in several ways, which we will cover in more detail shortly.

We are going to be boosting the power level of raid loot at cap. Items will either be boosted significantly, drop several minimum levels, or (most commonly) both. Items in Tier 1 will be weaker than items in Tier 2 or 3, but will have a lower minimum level. These higher power, lower level versions of the raid loot will drop where their originals did, at the same rate as before. If you have old versions of these items, you can turn them into their newer, higher power and lower level versions, with a new ingredient called Legendary Souls that we’ll cover further in a bit.

We are going to standardize Tomes and Tome Drops between each of the raids. You can expect Tome rates to increase to Ravenloft raid levels. Furthermore, Tier 3 Raids will drop +1 Racial Action Point Tomes, identical in functionality to the tomes found in the Ultimate Fan Bundle of the Ravenloft expansion.

TIERING THE RAIDS

Raids at cap will now be divided into Tiers. Each Tier will contain gear that is more appropriately scaled to the other raids in that Tier, and each Tier will encompass an entire epic level. Tomes will now drop at Ravenloft raid drop rates according to which Tier the raid is in.

This chart looks a little complex, so...

The Dirty Details:

Legendary Greensteel is not changing as part of this. LGS items are currently level 26, and will remain level 26. In fact, none of Legendary Shroud is changing, except for the tome drops, and those tome drop rates being brought up to Ravenloft standards. We are not pushing the raid down to Tier 1 because it uses Legendary Raid Bypass Timers rather than Raid Bypass Timers, and we’d like to keep a clear distinction between the two tiers.

Thunderforged Crafting will remain entirely unchanged as part of this overhaul. The Named Raid Loot that drops out of the Thunderforged Raids - Fire on Thunder Peak and The Temple of the Deathwyrm - are what’s being changed.

Legendary Tempest’s Spine and Legendary Hound of Xoriat will not have their Tome Drops adjusted.

Tier 1

Tier 1 contains the at-cap non-Legendary Raids that do not use Legendary Raid Timer Bypasses, and as part of this overhaul, these raids will have their named Raid Loot significantly boosted to compete with other Raids’ gear. Our intention is to bring these raid items close or equal to the power level of gear from Against the Slave Lords at level 26. These overhauled items will drop where the old items did, at the same rate that they did before. If you have old versions of these Raid Items, you will be able to exchange them for new ones with Legendary Souls. These Legendary Souls will drop from all at-cap raids, and I’ll go into more detail on those later in this post.

Tier 1 will contain +6 Ability Tomes and +5 to +6 Upgrade Tomes at the frequency that the current Ravenloft raids drop tomes.

Tier 2

Tier 2 contains the pre-Ravenloft Legendary Raids. You can expect the Raid Loot in this tier to be the approximately midway in stats between Slavers and Ravenloft, only available at level 27. Items in this Tier will be boosted to compete with each other, be better than the previous tier, and drop where the old items did at the same rate they did before. If you have old versions of these Raid Items, you will be able to exchange them for new ones with Legendary Souls.

Tier 2 will contain +7 Ability Tomes and +6 to +7 Upgrade Tomes at the frequency the current Ravenloft raids drop tomes.

TIER 3

Tier 3 contains the Ravenloft Raids - The Curse of Strahd and Old Baba’s Hut - as well as Killing Time, the raid that debuted in Update 40. These items are not changing in stats or effects, but will be available one level earlier than they were before, at level 28. Level 28 versions of these items will now drop where the old ones did at the same rate that they did before. If you have old versions of these Raid Items that are still level 29, you will be able to exchange them for new ones with Legendary Souls.

Tier 3 will contain +8 Ability Tomes and +7 to +8 Upgrade Tomes at their current rates, as well the +1 Racial Action Point tome.

LEGENDARY SOULS

Similar to Commendations of Heroism and Greater Tokens of the Twelve, we’re introducing a new Endgame Raid Currency in the form of Legendary Souls. Right now, their main use is to turn old at-cap raid gear into new and improved versions. In the future, they will be used for a variety of things, such as upgrading future raid gear or acquiring raid-level items.

You can find Legendary Souls in the end chests of at-cap raids, regardless of Tier. You can also transmute them out of Raid Runes, the ratio of which will be determined by the relative difficulty and the tier of the raid.

We see Legendary Souls as a good and clean jumping off point for future Legendary content, and we hope to incentivize players to run a variety of raids at cap rather than just the few they specifically want gear from. If a player does not need gear from a specific raid, being able to get something regardless is a good step to encourage raiders at cap to run a variety of content.

We recognize that right now the rewards for enfranchised at-cap players might not completely satisfy their wishes for something to work towards, but once the framework is in place we can add more uses for Souls to encourage endgame raiders to try and collect this currency, which in turn incentivizes raid diversity at cap. Legendary Souls will be Bound to Account on Acquire.

SUMMARY

We hope this overhaul improves the gameplay environment at level cap, and encourages players to raid as often as they would like and with a wide number of raids. We also hope this provides further reasons to maintain your alts and gear them up. We know this is a lot of change in a short amount of time, so we’re hopeful that you join us as we preview this new system on Lamannia in addition to providing your feedback in this thread.

We hope these changes set the stage for long-term enjoyment of the endgame. It’s a tough task to make sure the loot in older raids remain competitive as new raids are introduced, but it’s one we think is made easier through these clear changes in this update. DDO thrives on letting its players run what they want, and we think these changes allow us to fill out new content at cap, regardless of tier, without pushing players away from older raids.

Thank you for reading, and we look forward to your feedback!

Might be a little late tonight, but will be there.

Minor patch is up, with some buffs for Assassin Rogues.

Code:
Here are the Release Notes for Update 40 Patch 2, released on Tuesday, October 30th.

News and Notes:

Enhancements

Wood Elf's Arcane Archer toggles now work properly without levels in Ranger.
    Assassinate now displays immunity particles if the character hits an immune target.
    Assassinate's death effect no longer requires landing a "sneak attack" to apply, a normal hit will do. However you still must be stealthed to use the skill.
    Assassinate can now be used on Oozes, Elementals, Constructs, and Undead creatures. The description no longer references "living target" and now just references "target".

Falconry

Falconry no longer needs Killer Instinct I as a pre-req to take Killer Instinct 2.
    The long pause has been removed in the attack chain when using a Falconry attack.
    Fixed an issue where Death from Above would hit the player if the player had no target.
    Falconry's level 20 Capstone now properly applies its Freedom of Movement effect.
    Several animation issues have been corrected.
    Death from Above can now be used on Oozes, Elementals, Constructs, and Undead creatures. The description no longer references "living target" and now just references "target".

Epic Destinies

Shadowdancers Executioner's Strike/Shot can now be used on Oozes, Elementals, Constructs, and Undead creatures. The description no longer references "living target" and now just references "target".

Hirelings

Fixed an issue where some hirelings were posing strangely.

Items

Fixed an issue where handwrap users who received extra dice through any means were .5[W] lower in total than they should have been.
    Sigils are now fully gone from the Sentinels of Stormreach end rewards.
    The Ghostly benefit now mentions ranged and melee in its tooltip.
    Time Runes from the raid Killing Time can no longer erroneously be passed to other players in the chest before being looted.

Quests and Adventure Areas

The Night Revels - Snitch and the Lich - Sneblin no longer gives a message mentioning rewards.
    The Night Revels - Grave Work - The hit points of the Bramble Blockade have been reduced.
    The following Night Revels challenge dungeons have had their xp increased:
        Ressurection Chamber
        Gravework
        Eternity Unleashed
        The Snitch and the Lich
        Getting Ahead in Lordsmarch Palace

Miscellaneous:

Halfling female sword and shield attacks now have their proper animations.
    Dragonborn female cloaks now behave normally when opening chests.
    Half-orcs no longer pop to the left when using the /laugh emote.
    NPC dwarf males now cross their arms properly.
    Several animation tweaks have been made related to certain races and item combinations and cloaks.

Forgot to tell y'all, will be out this friday. have fun.

OK, I'll actually be out on both the 16th and the 23rd.

Just reminder I am out today as well.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/500969

A minor discussion about revamping Arcane spells has begun. At least 7 new spells, and changes to many of the existing selection.

Too early and too little information to tell how much is changing and what effect it'll have though. But, regardless, I'm fond of any new spells just for something new to play with.

Among other things is that they're finally finishing some of the favor rewards. Falconry is listed as a high Free Agent favor reward at least.

Back
Top Bottom