Glorious Companions - First Official Gameplay Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The first official gameplay video for Glorious Companions.

Enjoy the first 10 minutes of gameplay from our mercenary management game - Glorious Companions. Glorious Companions is a singleplayer 3D turn-based tactical RPG set in an original dark fantasy world of Navaroth where the player crafts their own journey as a leader of a mercenary company.

The game's core fundamental value lies in the freedom that it gives to the players: aspire to become a powerful lord, solve the mystery of the Ancient Guardians or just ride around the continent building your fortune on trade.
More information.

Early Access starts in this month, the game map is randomly generated on each playthrough, story is nonexisting.

Seems like a game I may enjoy. After watching the combat, I can see why Battle Brothers went with their art direction. By just a look at your brother, you can see armor, weapons, and how much damage he has sustained. Have I mentioned BB is fricken awesome :)

In a world, where there is no Blackguards1-2, FFT: Rebirth and Tactics Ogre, this game is KING!

Seems like a game I may enjoy. After watching the combat, I can see why Battle Brothers went with their art direction. By just a look at your brother, you can see armor, weapons, and how much damage he has sustained. Have I mentioned BB is fricken awesome :)

Yes and we can observe most of the pitfalls of tactical games going 3D here. Their stupid 3D space is slow to move in, there must be collision-checks, some of their animations look Bleh, some okayish, but overall the walking on the battlefield is pitifully slow. Those spindly SHT characters in this video are barely visible and the placing of the characters turned into an idiotic SHT-show of lifting them by hand in the air and letting the poor 3D models dangle there idiotically.

Back
Top Bottom