PoE What class for your main character in PoE?

Pillars of Eternity
I usually go for something like a Human Ranger or Rogue but the Godlikes were looking too good so I went for a Male Fire Godlike Kind Wayfarers Paladin. My devotion is so strong that I'm on fire! I was exploring the world with passion to help people with benevolence.

Once the patch is there I'll restart with an Aumaua Priest of Eothas, and after that I'll play a Death Godlike Bleak Walker.

All companions function exactly like the PC with the exception of paladins and priests, so they have that going for them as PC classes. Also, roleplaying.

I went ahead and did what I said I'd do, and now I'm happily adventuring along with my classic LMK party plus Priestess, Hard difficulty:

• Kyle, Meadow Folk Human Fighter. Sword & Shield defender, a former Mercenary from Aedyr (he feels a lot like he could come right out of a Malazan book).
  • Lilyana, Wood Elf Ranger. A huntress from the Living Lands.
  • Mistral, Ocean Folk Human Wizard. Focusing on fire & water magic, former merchant from Old Vailia.
  • Aileya, Pale Elf Priestess. Healer and follower of Eothas, a mystic from the White that Wends.

attachment.php

I'm already enjoying it a lot more and since I'm mostly running without companions, I'm more or less bug-proof. Although that priest wants to tell me stuff only when we "share the road." Bugger.

I put max points in Might for all characters, including Kyle, so I can at least use him for STR checks in dialogs and text adventures. Still think the stat is completely ill-conceived.

Attachments

• PillarsOfEternity 2015-04-02 14-37-09.jpg
    PillarsOfEternity 2015-04-02 14-37-09.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom