Neo Scavenger - New Beta Test Build

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Blue Bottle Games has a new update on the Neo Scavenger webpage about a new beta build ready for testing. Here is some information on what is changed.

Hex Art, New Faction & Encounter, AI Fixes, and More

One of the highlights in this update is the new faction. You'll find a new location in the wilderness, which is home to a new faction of wandering creatures. It also has some information to discover, and services in which to partake.

Furthermore, many of the special hex encounters how have their own hex art. And Haggerty Health clinic now features an illustration by Max Antonov.

0.985b should also include a fix to the AI standings bug we saw in 0.984b. In particular, DMC guards shouldn't attack the player without provocation any more. Quite a few other improvements were made to the AI, too. And there were some specific changes to the DMC guard and Merga Wraith AI. Guards can now call on sniper support when needed, and the Merga Wraith will appear and disappear more accurately based on the player and talisman. It will also focus solely on the player when possible.

Overall, another big batch of fixes, and quite a bit of content, too! As always, let me know what you think of the changes, and if any new bugs arise!
More information.

I've got to get back to playing this one. I suppose this is a good excuse. Really, a fine game.

Looks ugly but good hope in this game and marvel it is on Mac. :) I'm surprised it is already beta when I checked in November the game seemed very far to any conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom