After Reset - Patch #123115 Released

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Mr. Nixon has announced After Reset's latest patch, and his announcement discusses a significant number of fixes and tweaks.

Morning, guys!

This Christmas update is devoted to our new patch that includes numerous tweaks and bug fixes. As well as the news about our TFoG graphic novel release, several personal thanks and cool article about armors design in video games.

FIXES:

Graphics:
• Character's emotions/alignment amended for showing on the custom-made characters.

Interface:
• Background scene for Charlist/Inventory changed.
• Stealth Mode effect now doesn’t apply on character model in Charlist.

Mechanics:
• Current weight rounding in Charlist/Inventory amended.
• Stacked usable items activation from hands fixed.

FEATURES & CHANGES:

Audio:

• Unique sounds for putting on each type of apparel added.
• Unique sounds for eating/drinking/inhaling added to relevant usable items.

Gameplay:
• Journal Records to PCs at Special Facility level added.
• Journal Records to PCs at Science Facility level added.

Interface:
• Status bar for indication of using items added.
• Character Stats List revised.
• Fonts styles for in-game UI revised and unified.
• UI for Journal Records section of the Charlist added.

Mechanics:
• Stack system for items in the Inventory added.
• Stacked items used through the hand slots embedded.
• Ability to use relevant items in Inventory added.
• Journal mechanics added.

Other:
• Various usable items added into the char's Inventory.
• Various equipable apparel items added into the char's Inventory.
More information.

More information.

Thanks for the new update Mr. Nixon.

I know your a member on the site so I was wondering how development is progressing? As the last update I read mentioned you were close to running out of funds.o_O

Anyone tried this?

Thanks for the new update Mr. Nixon.
Thank You for the rooting :)

I know your a member on the site so I was wondering how development is progressing? As the last update I read mentioned you were close to running out of funds.o_O
Did we?

I suppose, you mean, "Money and Issue Report 2015". There are Net-calculations about the cash we got from Kickstarter (about $50k) and our up to date development costs (about $123k). I put my own funds to keep the development going properly. And it says that I recon to invest $10k more to complete the Prologue with current quality.

Thus, our pace is slow but steady.

Anyone tried this?

There's virtually nothing to try. Also, maybe have a look at the Codex thread - it's typical Codex, but sometimes they're much more on-the-ball about this sort of thing.

There's virtually nothing to try. Also, maybe have a look at the Codex thread - it's typical Codex, but sometimes they're much more on-the-ball about this sort of thing.

I have to agree. I don't hang around codex much but it seems they are no fools. Been around to long to be fooled too many times.

I have watched the forums over at Steam concerning this title. When the game goes gold is about the time I will trust this.

There are so many other choices of games in EA or released to spend that amount of cash on.

The "game" is nothing more than a tech demo. To call these updates "patches" is absurd. You patch an existing game, which this is not. These are tiny updates to a tech demo, I don't even know if they qualify as "builds" as the term is usually used of updates to an alpha or beta.

I figure to buy this on release. I think it might beat Grimoire to the shelves by about a week. :biggrin:

Haha… Grimoire wont ever be released, dude :) … the guy (cleve) got sued by multiple parties and he admitted it was a fraud... Guy is an obvious troll

I don't expect to ever see this released. And even if it is I now understand why the computer requirements were so high, as in few years those will be few years old hardware requirements :D

Back
Top Bottom