The Quest - Expansion Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Indie Retro News has announced that The Quest has released a new expansion titled Islands of Ice and Fire.

Great news for fans of the old style of dungeon crawler and the more recent retro inspired game of Redshift's ' The Quest ', as they have announced and released the expansion to the game, as ' The Quest : Islands of Ice and Fire ', which is now available to buy on Steam for PC and Mac. Featuring more expansive new areas, more dungeons and towns, new monsters, new quests and new weapons such as a Crossbow, you play as King Mersant's agent to investigate a mysterious illness which has devastated an island in a remote corner of the kingdom of Monares.

ss_855ea2701260dddee1736c1b82e474ccb74e5abc.1920x1080.jpg
More information.

More old-school goodness. Yay!

Nice had not being paying attention that they were releasing some dlc.

finished the game one month ago or so, too bad, im in no mood to go back; thats why i hate dlcs :(

This DLC is 30 hours long and is basically a sequel. Do you hate sequels? It is for characters level 14 and up. You do load up your old game, just to take the boat to the new land. If they release 3rd-party expansions, Quest has dozens of scenarios, much like Blades of Exile/Avernum or some of the older Gold Box titles.

I don't hate DLC, but I don't go back just to play it either. To me, DLC is always for my next playthrough. Ice and Fire hit perfectly for me though. I'm almost done with the main game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom