Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards - Launch: May 26

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The action RPG Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards will be released on May 26:

Aluna Sentinel of the Shards release date trailer

Enter a world of Inca mythology when action-RPG Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards comes to PC and Switch on May 26th.

Embody the role of Incan demigod Aluna, the warrior daughter of a Spanish conquistador and Latin American nature goddess Pachamama. Starring comic book creator and actress Paula Garces (Harold & Kumar series, On My Block, The Shield), Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards is a rip-roaring romp through Inca lore featuring mythological gods, beasts, and tales that formed the backbone of 16th century Colombian culture.

Raised in Spain, Aluna escaped to the New World only to realize it was her true homeland. Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards sets our heroine on a quest through Inca mythology as she strives to restore the amulet her goddess mother entrusted to her... and fulfill her true destiny. Venture from the Sanctuary seaside cliffs through the massive jungles of the New World, all the way to Nagaric's Temple in the Volcanic Canyons in this pulpy period adventure based on the comic book series The World of Aluna.
Thanks Yemeth!

More information.

You can tell something's wrong with the industry when you see a game you've heard relatively little about and you're surprised that it's an actual release instead of an Early Access.

I may actually give a try to this one only because of that. Kudos to actually releasing a full game.

I'll be watching to see what people think of this one. I'm not jumping on the hype train yet, though I'm willing to purchase a ticket at the next stop.

You can tell something's wrong with the industry when you see a game you've heard relatively little about and you're surprised that it's an actual release instead of an Early Access.

I may actually give a try to this one only because of that. Kudos to actually releasing a full game.
I agree to this.

I also like that there is not too much hype before release. In my experience those gaming experiences were the best, where the expectations had not been hyped up too much. Even average games can be fun if expectations are not exaggerated by hype. (Not saying that I expect this one to be average.) And even solid games are disappointing if you expected them to be the best invention since sliced bread...

This actually looks pretty decent. Added to my wishlist.

Monsters and the entire asset base looks really nice! So they have the models, but aren't doing a turn-based game with them?
Browsing Steam's "games like this" I found Outriders with the rating of Mixed (33,262). WOW! With that many sales and mixed. Negative reviews mention lots of disconnects, bad network code WOW!

Back
Top Bottom