FYI: Lots of database errors

N

NewDArt

I assume the admins are well aware of these, but just in case they're not:

There are still ongoing database issues and threads that can't be accessed at this moment.

Well the errors started around the same time you came back. Coincidence? :p

If it's not, then I'm not sure how to interpret my influence. As great forum power or particularly destructive poison :(

And now after this false-flag do you intend to pose as some savior? Ordo ab chao :D :p

They're just upgrading MySQL to cope with the incoming text load.

Well, NewDart dropped the word 'still'. In case he meant the errors were there when he left, and now when he is back, there is no coincidence. It's him. ;)

I noticed just one thread and one database error. Which I pm'd to Myrthos btw.

I've seen several errors today - there's definitely something going on that probably needs looking at.

I used the word "still" because I had some issues earlier today, after registering my new account - and Myrthos wrote me and said he'd fixed them.

So, I just wanted to make sure he - and other potential admins - knew they weren't all fixed :)

I messed things up a bit earlier today. As far as I know they should be all fixed right now.
Then again, I remember thinking the same thing 3 hours ago as well.

Fixed that, but two of your news postings have been lost in the process.

Hmmm, I will have to take DArtagnan off my missing peeps list it seems.

Hey DArt, I'm playing ESO. Never thought I'd say that about any MMO; and I'm actually having fun!

Hmmm, I will have to take DArtagnan off my missing peeps list it seems.

Hey DArt, I'm playing ESO. Never thought I'd say that about any MMO; and I'm actually having fun!

Why wouldn't you be having fun? ;)

I lured my brother into it as well, and now he's deep in the MMO sinkhole… I've created a monster!

Typically for me, I've lost a bit of my enthusiasm for the game, sadly. This always happens right after I get other people to play with me, hehe.

I think it's the combat - which I just can't get a good feel for. The weapon switching mechanic is driving me crazy - and the flow is just… off… Oh well, off topic :)

I think it's the combat - which I just can't get a good feel for. The weapon switching mechanic is driving me crazy - and the flow is just… off… Oh well, off topic :)

I told you about this when the game was released but you never listened to be :p

Jokes aside, i have the exact same problem with this game. Combat is big part of MMOs and if they can't get it right then the whole things falls apart for me.

I told you about this when the game was released but you never listened to be :p

Jokes aside, i have the exact same problem with this game. Combat is big part of MMOs and if they can't get it right then the whole things falls apart for me.

Yes yes, you're a smarty smart man ;)

Well, the combat was fine in the beginning - but once you start unlocking more skills, it becomes a major pain.

Especially when certain skills only function when their bar is active - like that Fighter's Guild skill that gives you 10% crit. You have to actually switch to that bar to gain the passive bonus!

Stuff like that just reeks of bad console concessions.

Too bad, as there's so much to like about the game.

Back
Top Bottom