Shadows: Awakening - Necrophage's Curse DLC Available

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A new DLC for Shadows: Awakening has been made available.

ENTER THE NECROPOLIS! NEW

SHADOWS: AWAKENING DLC OUT NOW

Necrophage's Curse creeps into Kalypso's realm-hopping RPG

Bracknell UK, 13th December 2018 Death is only the beginning! Kalypso Media has braved the darkest depths of the Heretic Kingdoms to announce that Necrophage's Curse, the latest blood-tinged DLC for Shadows: Awakening, is available now on Steam, PlayStation(R)4 and Xbox One.

In Necrophage's Curse, the Devourer corrals his strongest souls to confront the Necrophage, the Eater of the Dead. Players will rise above death itself as they investigate a deadly curse and reveal the harrowing secrets of the Necropolis. Along the perilous journey, players will battle with the eponymous Necrophage and consume his soul to add this unique puppet to the party. Players can begin the DLC both by starting over from scratch or by heading back to Kyallisar in an existing adventure. Gruesome enemies, challenging puzzles and quests await!

More information.

In gameplay and graphics wise, Shadows Awakening is much better than the Shadows Heretic Kingdoms. I bought all the DLCs including this one. But what bothers me is, two story DLCs' size are very small. (5-6 mb). Which leads me to suspicion that these can be cut content rather than actual DLCs.

I haven't played it yet; i should. If the DLC do not have new graphic assest that might explain the size.

In gameplay and graphics wise, Shadows Awakening is much better than the Shadows Heretic Kingdoms. I bought all the DLCs including this one. But what bothers me is, two story DLCs' size are very small. (5-6 mb). Which leads me to suspicion that these can be cut content rather than actual DLCs.

My personal opinion is I just cant play both these games. Don't like the demon idea where you switch characters. Rather play Kult: Heretic Kingdoms instead again.:(

Last edited:
Bought this on Steam for their black friday / autumn sale.

Just can't get into it. The switching back and forth of different characters is too tedious/frustrating for me.

Gameplay isn't bad if you like tactical rpgs.

Back
Top Bottom