The Barn!

Cm

Sentinel of Light
Well I found a (the link is long dead but use your imagination) to buy for my "work". :mwahaha:

See what you think! :cm:

Last edited:
I gather you've kept that newspaper from your childhood!!

Looks like the perfect quiet spot in the country for what you have in mind. :)

I can see them now, CM--"lifeless and clinging to their stuffed bears...":devilish:

That reminds me of a small farm on the outskirts of the town that I grew up in. The local legend says it was owned by a man who killed his family and then hung himself. It was then abandonded for a decade or so but you could actually go there and see a noose hanging. Might not have been "the" noose but it was still fun to check out and scare little kids...

I am a tool user myself. I like a good pitchfork and some hot wax and feathers. If you can get one up hanging from the rafters....well you get the picture. Not that I would do anything nasty mind you.

Edith Says: Did everyone get the audio that came with it? :lol:

I ... don't get it. It's for entertainment purposes, sure, but I didn't get any, nor can I see how anyone might do so. Is it a story, told in episodes, in different newspaper issues? That seems the most likely explanation to me ... Please, do tell. :)

Perfect place in my opinion. With few touches you would add to it would be a sinister place of unseen evil - purely for pleasureable enjoyement by its inhabitants most likely - or the owner at least. :devilish:

CM is backing up her threats to those on her "list", Khass.

My advice? stay off it. :)

So if there are no posts from Corwin, Bartacus and Titus for a significant amount of time, who is going to be in charge of notifying the authorities?

Edit: No audio for me, Cm.

Last edited:
In days gone by, in a forum long ago there was a little girl, *me* who decided to have a little fun at some of the other members expense. Now I won't say what all happened in "The Barn" of olden days. Not every trip was a punishment lets say.

Today, however, I seem to need a seclude place to get even with a few people here at the new Watch that have earned several checkmarks on my list of abusers.

In keeping with that, I found this pic of a barn that had a history similar to what I have in mind for say..........Corwin, Bart, titus and perhaps a few more. It just looked like a nice place for me to carry out my plans. :mwahaha::cm:

Well it all works out unless CM forgets where she put the list. Memory problems due to age I guess and all that things :) I was at Barn once I believe, the scars will follow me always. However its never too hard to get back on the list, impossible to get off though :) or very unlikely.

Thanks for the replies.

Seems pretty ironic that you've created the site, since people will be picking on you even more often now, just to get a spot on it (or so it seems to me). Though, of course, you're having fun as well.

I haven't yet decided which side I'm going to join, keeping my neutrality and magerette's advice for the moment. :) (could've already joined the list, though I leave it to Corwin to make fun of your latest post :D )

Smart man....Corwin has been and most likely always will be making fun of something I say or do. He has not been off the list in the past what.........5 years or so? :lol:

It is all in good fun and I take no offense at the quips and jabs......I just get even. :cm:

Ever seen the movies "Wrong Turn" or "The Hills Have Eyes"? Going to the barn is sorta like that, only not as nice.

:deal: Looking for a spot on that list are we Dte? :evil:

Who, me? :[
Been there, done that, don't want to go back. :uhoh:

I second that bartacus, that is my dreamhouse for a summer vacation: a dark past, in the middle of nature and it is already begining to look like it is old.
I can't wait to go there. but i can't be too quite or cm might forget about me all together. I know why it is that cm uses a list. She has the same problem as me: a goldfish memorie of three seconds, so she needs a place to keep the names :D
edit: oops I might have overdone it with that one :p

Boys, you just don't understand. You can't really volunteer for the list. It's got to flow naturally- don't force it.

Back
Top Bottom