Risen Secure Volcano Keep Quest

hakesak

Traveler
Ok I'm going insane trying to complete this quest. I've killed all lizardmen, talked to every mage, killed all intruders, killed Slasher, killed the one in the cemetery, killed all the leaders and groups of lizardmen around harbor town and west coast. What am I missing? Someone help. I'm so close to having every mission in the game complete. Thanks!!

sorry for spoiler all out in the open..not sure how to hide it :/

EDIT - i figured it out how to do a spoiler.

Still need help plz

25 views and no one with any kind of guidance or advice? No one else had this issue?? I must misunderstand the point of this forum. Thanks for nothing.

Wow, look at you. How dare people not answer Your Highness royal request immediately!

Maybe people who viewed it didnt know the answer, lots of people click on the latest links from any of these forums no matter what the subject. Like me :biggrin:

I don't remember how this quest is solved. Somebody will know.

Are you sure you've found every mage? One of the mages (Pallas) is dead. You have to loot his body and inform the other mages of his demise. That's usually where people get hung up on that quest.

Did you get the lizardmen in the dungeon (beneath the library)? - I missed those at first. I don't think you need to do anything outside of the Keep.

LOL YES!! I have responses! :)
@xSamhainx - how did you know I was royalty? Please just address me as hakesak, my loyal subject. :)
@Gorath - ty
@JDR13 - yea there is carlos, illumar(or w/e), cyrus, and abrax inside the hall of flame. ignatius and vitus are just outside. am i missing anyone? found pallas and i think i've even looted all the dead recruits. talked to everyone inside the monastery at least twice.
@GhanBuriGhan - I got all 10 intruders, plus Slasher and the one in the cemetery. i wandered around and don't see another one in sight. Wait, you say there are some beneath the library?? Hmm. Not sure I've ever been beneath it? I've been IN it and through it though. Wondering if I missed a switch somewhere...

Any advice?

Yup, made sure to search all bodies anytime I kill anything. I don't think the bodies even disappear until you loot them. Hmm. I think I may just give up on that quest. I have one more piece of armor to get and then I'll be at the end. Oh well. Thanks anyway for your help. I ended up reading a bunch of different guides and walkthroughs and no ones else seems to have had this problem - or if they did it was cause they missed Pallas. I've got 60 hours in this game and honestly I think I'm just ready to move on soon. Anyone want to recommend my next game? Thinking gothic 3 or 4 or maybe the witcher 2 since it releases next week...

OK. Risen is done. Just beat the game. The only quest that wasn't done was the one listed. :/ Took me ~70 hours. Besides Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout - i think that's the most time I've ever spent on a game. Find the video of me fighting the
titan
and the ending on xfire.com under hakesak2011.

Back
Top Bottom