Divinity 2 Hall of echos

Tweaks

Watcher
ok ok soo hear me out.

i like to travel everywhere even before i am supose to get to some certain places like the Hall of echos i got there use the secret thing you need to open it *no Spoilling here * but i did that way befor doing the other quest to get the other thing befor entering the Hall .

But now !!!!!! i lost the first secret thing AAAAAAAA and it wont let me open it anymore

anyone else got this bug !!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!! AAAAAAA

and its pissing me off really badly cause i dont want to restarte everything like seriously.

Do you belive i would have to restard?

Thx Tweaks

Last edited:
I believe a restart will be appropriate!! Rule of thumb 101; Never try to break a game without having a very good savegame stored somewhere. :)

and how can i cheat … ??? i havelook on different web site to see if i can make a nother item that i need pop out but nothing lol …
Did you sell it? If you did you should be able to buy it back from the merchant you sold it to.

Perhaps the item can be added via the console. That may take some research on your end.

no i didnt sell it i used it befor i should of and it just disapeard oo and there is a console on this game i am trying to talk with the game dev but cant seem to find one ... :(

i have restarted but i kept the other one but the game is not so fun restarting it .

anyways ive looked arround and i cant find anything if anyone has a game save near the hall of echoes and are nice enoght to upload it that would realy help the game needs to be in english thought but anyways ...

I have a savegame right outside Hall of Echoes. The quest log is completely cleared out and the Battle Tower fully upgraded. The character has focused on Fireball (12), Dual-Wielding (12), Summon Demo (9 or 10) and certain melee skills (Evasion, Whirlwind, that charge thingy). Also has 1 point in Healing. Stats are spread out fairly evenly, though Strength and Vitality are higher than the rest (60 strength/40 vitality/30 of the rest.. roughly).

You can, of course, re-train the talents at the training master in the Tower (Hermosa in my case).

I have a savegame right outside Hall of Echoes. The quest log is completely cleared out and the Battle Tower fully upgraded. The character has focused on Fireball (12), Dual-Wielding (12), Summon Demo (9 or 10) and certain melee skills (Evasion, Whirlwind, that charge thingy). Also has 1 point in Healing. Stats are spread out fairly evenly, though Strength and Vitality are higher than the rest (60 strength/40 vitality/30 of the rest.. roughly).

You can, of course, re-train the talents at the training master in the Tower (Hermosa in my case).

that would be great is your game in english probobly yes !!!

if you can upload it anywhere so i can download it it would be realy great !!

Having sent the savegame to Tweaks, it seems our versions are not compatible. Very strange. I'm playing 1.03, English version.

Having sent the savegame to Tweaks, it seems our versions are not compatible. Very strange. I'm playing 1.03, English version.

oo ok i have 1.3.13.100 one … that might be the reason is there a way for me to drop down ?

but hey i have restarted and now i am in the bandit camp Laiken Temple i think its called but the thing is that there is poison everywhere you go and it kills me really fast i have no clue what to do ...?

anyone can help me ?

Thx Tweaks

Follow the blood on the floor. No poison where there is blood. It's tricky, but you'll see what I mean after a while of looking at the floor. :)

hey guy a nother question i just got the crystal skull and i have no clue what to do with it i dont have any quest related to it but the item is still in my quest item ... o_O

it says i can sommun a powerfull monster or something like that with it but wen i try it doesnt do anything i think i need to be some where presice.

anyone can help me out ?

Do you have body parts?

You have to go to Nef-something in a cave near the first village. He'll help you create an undead monster that you can summon whenever you feel like it.

ok thx a lot

ooo lol i might ask a lot but zixzax or wtf is name is the imp the big ass statue ass 3 slots you can put thing in it where do i find those thing i am really lost not even a quest ???

anyways if anyone knows thx alot again for all your help

It's not a quest, but you do get a treasure chest if you put all three gems in the slots. You can find all the gems in the temple area (they are called Dragon Crystals). They shouldn't be too hard to find - I recall one at each side of the entrance (up the small hill to each side of the big head). Can't remember where the last one is, but it's in that area, not too far away from ZixZax (probably near the Shrine or some such thing).

Back
Top Bottom