Things you don't need to know...

You do realise the pun in that statement don't you; they both appeared in a TV series called Neighbours!!

Oops! Didn't know that. I thought the only ozzie tv series was "a country practice" and "home and away", and of course all those close encounters with the usual deadly animals

Pibbur who suddenly understands a hitherto meaningless statement from his favourite swede, a statement he for some reason didn't dare ask.....

I MUCH prefer the original by Little Eva, though it's probably LONG before your time!! :)

My partner worked in film and television for a while. She worked on Flying Doctors (pibbur you might this one as it even shows the climate can kill you :)). She did work on other shows, for example Henderson Kids 2, and including one Neighbours very short stint. Her comment was that while neither had much talent at least Klyie didn't do stupid things and received and followed good advice.

Last edited:
One good thing about Kylie, which the ripper won't appreciate: she appeared in one dr who episode.

Pibbur who also liked her in murder ballads with mr cave. BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!

One good thing about Kylie, which the ripper won't appreciate: she appeared in one dr who episode.

Yes, I would think that the addition of Kylie Minogue would be the perfect finishing touch for a Doctor Who episode.

Oops! Didn't know that. I thought the only ozzie tv series was "a country practice" and "home and away", and of course all those close encounters with the usual deadly animals

Pibbur who suddenly understands a hitherto meaningless statement from his favourite swede, a statement he for some reason didn't dare ask…..

And here I thought you were a well educated individual Pibbur... what a disappointment!

Just so you'll never forget I have asked 2x Minogue to move to Bergen for a couple of years.

And here I thought you were a well educated individual Pibbur… what a disappointment!
You might say I'm specially well educated, meanng I'm well educated in things I'm well educated in. TV series is outside scope, with a few exceptions such as the stories of Catweazle, the "Dal Brothers" and "Reparatørene" (the fixers, Pompel and Pilt). And the TV series that shall no longer be mentioned as long as the ripper is among us.

Just so you'll never forget I have asked 2x Minogue to move to Bergen for a couple of years.

Somehow I don't feel particularly threatened, since I assume those sisters never go anywhere without there being a healthy amount of money involved. Eh.... you don't have that much money, do you?

pibbur who derives, revives, arrives, deprives, swan dives, take fives, archives…..

Last edited:
For you pibbur in order the experience the 'wonder' of the sisters we might take up a collection to assist GothicGoodness in fulfilling her dream of the two Minogues in Bergen!

Harmlessly passing my time in badlands away
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air
I better watch out
There are Mingoues about
I've looked over oceans and I've seen
Things are not what they seem to be
…..

And then:
Bleating and babbling we fell on their necks with a scream
Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity in to the dream
Have you heard the news?
Minogues are… no longer in the western part of Norway

pibbur who claims to appreciate the thought, but would strongly recommend against it.

I pressed "I'm feeling lucky" tonight, and it took me straight to Google Doodles... five times in a row. How unlucky is that! ;)

We're close to a new rain-in-a-year record here in Bergen. So far we've had a little bit more than 3 meters of rain, less than 5 cm from the record.

274 rainy (in the sense that there were at least 0.1 mm) days so far in 2015.

I LOVE IT!!!

pibbur who is weird, who honestly likes rain, and who thinks that the best feature of FO4 is that he can turn on raining.

PS: While Bergen is the city with most rain in Norway, it's not the most rainy place. That record belongs to Brekke, a bit north of Bergen: 5.5 meters in 1990. DS.

PS2. I'm sure that there are more rainy places around the world, but we surely beat Arizona, the inland on Australis (only habitated by taipans) and the Gobi. DS2.

In case you're wondering, I'm actually ill in bed at the moment, streaming cold. I have no idea why you'd be wondering.

Merry Christmas to all!

I'm signing off for the foreseeable future, so I hope you all get to enjoy your toys at Christmas, and have a great 2016!

Back
Top Bottom