D:OS Can I play local co-op with 1 controler + 1 Keyb/mouse

Divinity: Original Sin

henriquejr

Fluminense Football Club
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hi Everyone!

I wish to play D:OS EE with my son, on same computer. He wants to play with our only X360 controller and I can play with mouse/keyboard, but I just can't figure it out how can I do so!

Does the game assume both players must have a controller in order to play local co-op ? Because I just can't see the settings for keyboard/mouse.

PS: if you will post answers like "just buy another controller, man!", please refrain to do so, because I won't to!

Thanks for your help!

[EDIT]: I searched for D:OS EE game manual on my Steam folder, but I couldn't find it. Assuming the game has one, because GOG advertises it on game's page (http://www.gog.com/game/divinity_original_sin_enhanced_edition), why didn't I receive it ? Maybe the answer for my question just lies in the manual, but I don't have it!

Last edited:
I posted this same question on D:OS EE's Steam discussion forum and one user replied, telling me I can't combine keyboard and mouse with a controller. In this case, me and my son would both have to use a controller (why would Larian not allow us to play local co-op with mouse/keyb and a controller on same PC ? Weird design decision.)

Next question is: can I plug another kind of controller (let's say, a PS3 dualshock) and play it local co-op ?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom