Pricewatch!

Distant Worlds is an interesting real-time 4X. Instead of controlling everything then switching to automation for parts you don't like as the game progresses, this game starts by automating everything then you can turn automation off on the parts you DO like (and as you learn them). It works pretty well.

The real time aspect ultimately killed my enjoyment. Once wars started, there was simply too much going on in too many places for me to handle. The exploration and exploitation are still great fun, though, so I got almost 100 hours out of the game. I think it's worth $30. There's a topic on it here.

Clear those backlogs and prep your wish lists; S3 (Summer Steam Sale) is coming!
http://www.pcgamer.com/steam-summer-sale-to-start-june-11/

2015-04-22-Bargain-Bane.jpg

I'll try not to have bigger steamdoku than it already is. :)

I keep telling myself when I'm old and retired I'll have time to play all these games and read all these books. More likely I'll end my days hooked up to some BTL sim til I waste away.

-kaos

German electronics chain Saturn has heavily reduced older RPGs from Bioware / EA : 2,99 at the Saturn store in Cologne, Hansaring …. (Maybe that's an outlook to the Games Com already ?)

Affected are Mass Effect games, Dragon age games, and a few others (but sadly not "The SIMs Medieval"…).

They also have MMX reduced to 13 Euros there.

Regarding the Games Com, they are also selling tickets for an orchestral music concert which brings music from video games into the orchestra format - prices are from 40 Euros to 70 Euros - takes place during the Games Com.

Regarding the Games Com, they are also selling tickets for an orchestral music concert which brings music from video games into the orchestra format - prices are from 40 Euros to 70 Euros - takes place during the Games Com.
Which games and which scores?
If it'll be from console crapware, I'm not interested. If it'll be stuff from Gothic3, Grandia2, hell Sims too, I'm buying CD when it's out.

Steam's daily deal: the whole Mount and Blade series is 50% off.

$22.49 for the whole collection, the base game for just $2.49. I'm picking up the base game myself, as I see it's on our curation list.

Yes but they didn't list which games will this year's scores be from. :(

GamersGate started its summer sale. Quite a few RPGs on sales for the next few days, to name a few: Blackguard, Lord of the Fallen, Stick of Truth, Summoner, Gothic series, Spellforce series, etc.

Also, today deals on Steam is X-COM (75%-80% off depending on the pack).

MS offers huge discounts on the XBone based on your 360 GamerScore. This goes up to 150 EUR rebate on a less than 400€ console!

GOG Summer sale has started. There is a bundle with BG1, BG2 and IWD EE version and lots of other RPGs on sales. Offers change every ~12 hours so you need to check often for the best deals.

This list all the RPGs currently discounted.

Back
Top Bottom