Pricewatch!

Battle brothers is half off on Steam, personally my preferred platform is great old games but half price is a pretty nice discount, if you've not already acquired this fine game!

Still a little pricey for what it is methinks - a rather ugly tactical party-based almost rougue-like, with procedurally generated campaign and level-scaled enemies. Now if it was actually a human crafted campaign and world like XCOM, I'd probably bite.

A couple of random Steam deals...

Europa Universalis 4 is 75% off ($10 for me). Most of the DLC is 50% off.

Total War: Shogun 2 is 66% off.

Weekend deals on Steam

South Park: The Fractured But Whole, 60% off (Stick of Truth is 75% off)
Far Cry 4, 60% off (many other Far Cry games/expansions on sale)
EU 4 is still 75% off
Grim Dawn 75% off
Call of Juarez games 75% off
GTA 5 50% off
Lots of Assassins Creeds on sale
Beyond Good and Evil 60% off (though it's only $10 when not on sale)

If you like point & click adventure, the Daedalic Armageddon Bundle with Deponia, Dark Eye, and others is 90% off until April 2.

GRIMOIRE, which Clive swore would NEVER EVER have a sale is... on sale on Steam. Not much of a sale though. $35.99 vs. $39.99. Not enough to make me jump, he'll need to knock off about $25 before I'll even consider it.

Well, were I lacking any of the Baldur Gate games, I would certainly grab that deal. Someday I need to set up a massive replay marathon and just do them all right in a row.

Yes, and also the XCOM 2 Complete bundle on Fanatical for about $20, after using the SPRING10 coupon code.

Not sure if I should pull the trigger on that one. My backlog is so big that I would not get around to it for a while. Nor any Baldur's Gate replays.

I've had my eye on the X-com two expansion for quite some time, haven't grabbed it yet but if it ever takes a massive drop in price, I'll grab that just to have it because I know I'll want to finish it all at some point.

GRIMOIRE, which Clive swore would NEVER EVER have a sale is… on sale on Steam. Not much of a sale though. $35.99 vs. $39.99. Not enough to make me jump, he'll need to knock off about $25 before I'll even consider it.

Nooooo, Clive would have to drop its price way further. Let's say 20 USD.
But anyway, this small discount is a start :)

I've had my eye on the X-com two expansion for quite some time, haven't grabbed it yet but if it ever takes a massive drop in price, I'll grab that just to have it because I know I'll want to finish it all at some point.

I'm eyeing that too. I've seen several good deals for the bundle at this point, but the expansion by itself hasn't been discounted nearly as much.

Back
Top Bottom