You can keep the house, but I'm having my kidney back!

Benedict

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
article

A US man divorcing his wife is demanding that she return the kidney he donated to her or pay him $1.5m (£1m) in compensation.

Dr Richard Batista told reporters that he decided to go public because he was frustrated at the slow pace of divorce negotiations with his estranged wife.

He said he had not only given his heart to his wife, Dawnell, but donated his kidney to save her life.

But divorce lawyers say a donated organ is not a marital asset to be divided.

Now that's a bitter divorce battle!

Is this what "come on, behave like an adult" means?

Frankly I would think ripping your kidney out once would be enough. Putting it back seems kind of masochistic.

Gives a new meaning to "community property" though. One hopes these two didn't have any kids.

I wonder if he sits in bed at night and broods "She only married me for my kidney."

Frankly I would think ripping your kidney out once would be enough. Putting it back seems kind of masochistic.

Gives a new meaning to "community property" though. One hopes these two didn't have any kids.

I wonder if he sits in bed at night and broods "She only married me for my kidney."

I don't think he wants to put it back, he just wants to make sure that she doesn't have it.

Foolish really, he should have given her his evil kidney (usually the left one), then she'd be sorry.

I don't think he wants to put it back, he just wants to make sure that she doesn't have it.

Foolish really, he should have given her his evil kidney (usually the left one), then she'd be sorry.

Actually, I think that putting it back would be considered malpractice.

He could just immerse it in alcohol or formaldehyde, and keep it as a decoration on some shelf. Almost like I did with the 30 cm worm (Ascaris) I once found in my youngest daughter's diaper. Unfortunately my wife wouldn't let me keep it on show in the living room.

Actually, I think that putting it back would be considered malpractice.

He could just immerse it in alcohol or formaldehyde, and keep it as a decoration on some shelf. Almost like I did with the 30 cm worm (Ascaris) I once found in my youngest daughter's diaper. Unfortunately my wife wouldn't let me keep it on show in the living room.

And visit her at her dialysis machine in hospital and wave the jar around spitefully.

That's what I'd do.

And visit her at her dialysis machine in hospital and wave the jar around spitefully.

That's what I'd do.

He could even give it to her as a present, since there is no way she could use it anymore.

Gotta follow this one closely.

Well, now for some WoW. I think I'll play an undead today.

Last edited:
He could even give it to her as a present, since there is no way she could use it anymore.

Gotta follow this one closely.

Maybe have her over to dinner after a couple of years to show there's no hard feelings, get some nice Chianti.

Back
Top Bottom