Wasteland 3 - Dev Diary 2

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The second developer diary for Wasteland 3 has been made available.

Our second Dev Diary is with Brian Fargo and Senior Writer Nathan Long who sit down to explain the setting you'll explore and people you'll meet as you direct the story of Colorado's future. Plus it includes a first reveal of the Patriarch's daughter--Liberty!

More information.

Looking good but I'm getting bored watching videos. Just release the game already.

Edit: For the record I know it's release is near. August if I remember correctly.:thinking:

Whelp I'll have at least a month to finish it and get ready for Cyberpunk 2077. I'm sure both games will get many updates, and DLC's after release also. Can't wait to play both.

August will be a hard month for me, cause New World and Wasteland 3 release close to each other and Cyberpunk will release 3 weeks later.
And yea, New World ain't a classical RPG but it reminds me of DaoC and my MMORPG days in my twenties.

Last edited:
The release date of W3 is tough for me too because there's a zero percent chance I don't jump into Cyberpunk 2077 the minute I download the day one patch, and I don't want to rush W3. If I buy it on August 28th, there's a good chance I drop it unfinished, and that would kinda suck. So I may wait. But I may not be able to wait. Damn my RPG addiction.

If you haven't read my news thread a few more videos were released this week.

Beware of spoilers as usual.:)

Back
Top Bottom