A message to Bethesda Game Studios from a fan. - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » A message to Bethesda Game Studios from a fan.

Default A message to Bethesda Game Studios from a fan.

May 10th, 2014, 12:34
You may know them as the developer of elderscrolls and fallout 3 but over the past couple of years a they have done things that have concerned me ( a fan since 2004) i decided to let some things off my chest as a fan.. this is a message of positivity. How do you feel about bethesda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxH2soLFdw

I believe that the biggest thing they have to do is get better with game engines and release a stable game

TheProduct

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 10th, 2014, 14:35
Why here, why not on Beth forum?
And also, why as vid and not as text?

And I can't agree on releasing a stable game. With the size of a games they made it's impossible o make it stable on the release. The biggest thing they have to do is to polish their games so there is no need for unofficial patches.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)

May 10th, 2014, 17:31
I agree with the joxer. I don't bother watching reviews/opinions, I prefer to read them

Much.

pibbur who can asssure the watch they will never hear a (n authentic video) where he says "pibbur who can asssure the watch they will never hear a (n authentic video) where he says "pibbur who can assure the watch theyl will.."" Ooops that one got a bit out of control.

pibbur who

Mentioned: Post(s)

May 10th, 2014, 23:00
His complaint was that their game engines are buggy because the menus in Skyrim came up "slow" (PlayStation version). If that is his big complaint than he has never played Daggerfall! Otherwise he is very positive towards Bethesda. I thought it was odd that the video appeared to be Left 4 Dead, a game that was not made by Bethesda.

Lord_Brownie

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 10th, 2014, 23:34
So what's the point then, just hits for his video?

sakichop

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)

May 11th, 2014, 00:22
Originally Posted by sakichop View Post
So what's the point then, just hits for his video?
Pretty much. He posted this over on the GoG.com general discussion as well, so I wouldn't be surprised to find it elsewhere. He's probably hit every non-specific gaming site out there, and possibly a few of those.

azraelck

Angel of Cookies!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to azraelck

May 11th, 2014, 00:49
Can someone explain me why am I watching some random dude playing left for dead while this video is supposed to be about Benthesa games?

Dez

Man with the hat
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

May 11th, 2014, 14:13
On the RPC yesterday there was a module called "the hour of rant", which was described as an "mixture between poetry slam & ranting". I didn't watch it, but I think that would be a nice thing for international Cons, wouldn't it ?
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

Tags
bethesda, elderscrolls, fallout, rant, rpg
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » A message to Bethesda Game Studios from a fan.