Healer's Quest - Is Coming to Kickstarter

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
We got the following information from Pablo Coma - the developer of Healer's Quest:

Hi RPGWatchers,

My name is Pablo Coma, I’m a solo game developer from Belgium. You've been very fast to talk about my game Healer's Quest before everyone ;)

Thanks a lot for that! Now comes the official news and press release:

April 7th (World Health Day) is the symbolic date I chose to reveal my game Healer's Quest. It will be released on PC at the end of 2016. This news comes with a reveal trailer, a polished 15-minutes playable demo and a Kickstarter campaign.

About The Game:

Healer's Quest is a lighthearted RPG in which you play solely as the healer of a ragtag bunch of unfocused, greedy and highly amoral adventurers. The only match to their (very lacking) skills is their lousy temperament. They will rush head-first into desperate combats, fall into the most obvious traps, get cursed, poisoned, paralysed, vampirized, or – even – killed. It is up to you to ensure they will endure the most grievous wounds and survive their ordeals, in spite of their cripling noobishness.

You are their only hope. You are… their healer !

Start the game by customizing your hero and choosing his karma : Good, Evil or Victim. Each karma leads to completely different in-game dialogs and karma powers. Once it's all set, you're ready to team up with a bunch of loot-obsessed sociopaths and begin your mighty pilgrimage for gold and glory!

But as you control the healer, your goal during the real-time combat phases will be to keep your allies up on their feet by casting a wide range of helpful spells. Your character has no way of dealing damage to the enemies directly.

You will have to master 18 different spells, all widely customizable using skill trees. You can also count on loot and omnipresent Terry Pratchett-inspired humor.

Features:
  • Unique and colored hand-painted graphical style
  • Healer-focused gameplay!
  • Choose your karma : Good, Evil or Victim
  • Lighthearted and humorous storyline
  • Find loot and collect 100 unique items
  • Use mind-blowing skill trees to customize your spells
All my bases are sincerely belong to you,
Pablo Coma
-> Demo

-> Website

-> Twitter

-> Facebook

-> Steam Greenlight

-> Kickstarter

More information.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info Pablo, and Good Luck with your campaign!

I always wanted to see a game where the hero was not the big guy with the sword, bow or dual daggers, but instead the guy who keeps them all alive, the healer. In MMOs I always go healer :)

I like the art style and the burlesque setup.
I'm not sure about playing a healer though, unlike wolfing, I usually play tank in MMO.

Anyway, backed. It won't be the first KS I don't finish.

@HiddenX
Thanks for the update!

@wolfing
Great, I hope you'll like the game! Feel free to download and try the playable demo. ;)

@Azarhal
Thanks a lot for supporting the game! Much appreciated! I hope you'll like the game even if you don't usually play healer. :)

@Carnifex
As a non english-native, I'm not familiar with the concept of "zany", but anyway thanks a lot for your support! ^^'

If any of you tried the demo, I would be greatly interested in receiving your feedback, mostly about what you didn't like, so that I could make the game better. And as I know many of you are RPG enthusiasts, streamers and youtuber, feel free to share it with your audience, it would help me a lot!
Thanks! :)

zany =
eccentric, bizarre, weird, peculiar, odd, quirky, avant-garde, unconventional, off-centre, strange, outlandish, ridiculous, ludicrous; mad, insane, crazy, absurd, comic, comical, clownish, farcical, madcap, silly, light-hearted, funny, amusing, chucklesome, diverting, waggish, hilarious… :)

And as I know many of you are RPG enthusiasts, streamers and youtuber, feel free to share it with your audience, it would help me a lot!
Thanks! :)

I do what I can…

Thanks for clarifying this and sharing the word once again, HiddenX! :) Much appreciated!

Oh, and following my previous post, I plan to make a "Best Youtube Moments" trailer for my game before the end of the campaign. So be sure to send me the links to the videos you could make about the game if you would like to be featured. ;)

Back
Top Bottom