Gothic - Possible Remake?

I tried the demo back when it was released and couldn’t get through it because the combat was god awful. I am in favor of a remake though as I didn’t finish the original either because of the combat controls.

I know some were turned of by the dialogue and presentation of the demo but I liked it. Honestly if they kept that and just updated the combat to gothic 2 controls I’d throw $40 at it for sure.

Well I'd expect a lot of changes from the demo. They said 43k people filled out the survey, and I think it's a safe bet that a majority of them didn't like the combat system among other things.

Well I'd expect a lot of changes from the demo. They said 43k people filled out the survey, and I think it's a safe bet that a majority of them didn't like the combat system among other things.

Yeah, I need to fill out the survey, just whining on this site probably wont help.:biggrin:

Looking at the survey results, i just cant believe them lol, how many call themselves gothic hardcore fans and actually liked this pos demo.

Fingers crossed THQ finishes the remake.:fingerscrossed:

Don't care if it's not 100 percent accurate or emulates the old Gothic game.

Back
Top Bottom