Silverfall: Earth Awakening - Now on Steam

Asbjoern

N'wah
The stand alone expansion for Monte Cristo's action RPG Silverfall, Silverfall: Earth Awakening has been released on Steam.
In this heroic fantasy world, play any one of the available six races and prepare yourself to confront an impressive array of creatures and formidable bosses to save the realm of Nelwë. Import your hero from Silverfall to Earth Awakening and keep your level, equipment and skills...or start the adventure from the beginning with a level 45 hero.
Both games are available for purchase at the combined price of $44.99.
More information.

There is a rumor that if you have the original installed and then install the addon that you can play through the original game with the new changes.

Once I can get the game to work without any graphics glitches I'll let yall know.

Word of advice don't download both original Silverfall and EA at the same time. They install to the same directory. Causes LOTS of problems.

Hmmm ... I'll have to look into this ...

OK I verified it. You can start a new game in the original Silverfall game at level one with the new content (Races and UI) if you have the original installed PRIOR to installing the expansion.

I just ordered this from GO-Gamer and got it today- looks nice. I wasn't real happy with the interface on the original but the expansion has wasd controls and movable windows for the menu's more like an MMO so I want to give the whole game a new whirl. Plus, they added crafting so that was another hook for me. Will let you know after tonite when I get some play time

I've played a few levels now and I am enjoying it much more than before. I started over from level one so I haven't seen the new areas. The tweaks made it much better. The improved UI is much better. It is too bad the camera is still so... meh. I prefer mouselook toggle and not holding down my middle mouse all the time.

Ok got about two hrs play time and game looks very good and interface is much improved. Crafting for amor begins at lvl 10 with weapons at lvl 15 so I haven't got into that yet but judging by the crafting menu it is pretty detailed with the ability to add gems and such. I started in the old area with one of the new classes, the lizardman. Just for kicks I started a character in the new area and I must say the first zone is beautiful. You can start a character in the old area and when you beat it you can start the new quest which is as long as the first. Nice game so far and like Titan quest you can play lan games or online with the ability to gain levels with single player characters.

I bought this to fill a gap and I'm a bit lost so far, never played the original. It doesn't have much of a starting dynamic, just plonks you in the city with an arrow on your map and leaves you to it, I'd prefer a little opening bit that gives you the controls and a sense of direction so that when choice opens up you have some ideas of what you want to choose.

Nevermind, I bought Titan Quest, anyway. Looks like it's time to uninstall Dungeon Siege II; I have a new mindless clickfest now. :)

Also bought Sacred, by the way... for the awesome price of... 2 euro!

Back
Top Bottom